Why the Go-Kart Alley Standard Kit?
There are other kits out there, but a go-kart should be more than just a frame with wheels and a motor that moves it. It should have style and curves that captivate your imagination. It should move YOU! The Go-Kart Alley kits will definitely move you!
Vintage go-karts have a fond place in the hearts of many. Fans of Go-Kart Alley frequently remark that the go-karts are just like the ones they used to have. But acquiring an original vintage kart is getting harder and harder. They are either too hard to find, too expensive or too far gone to restore without a great deal of time, tooling and effort.
We restored a number of classic vintage go-karts for our web series. Once we began to think about producing our own kits, we took a look at our fleet of over 18 go-karts to get inspired! We went with a design that is the perfect blend between race kart and yard kart. Something that will give you superior handling on the track yet rugged enough to take the abuse you might give it off road.
The Standard Parts Kit includes:
Tire Set #1
- two 4.10x3.50-5 front slick tires and wheels mounted
- two 13x6.50-6 rear slick tires and wheels mounted
Or Tire Set #2:
- 4 145x70-6 Knobby Tires wheels mounted
- XL Frame
- a signed copy of Go-Kart Alley
- 212 Predator Engine
- 40" axle
- 2 springer spindles 10548/10549 springs, nuts and bolts
- 2- 12" tie rods with ends with nuts and bolts
- mechanical brake system 6" flip arm
- brake cable 13426 with adapter
- brake and throttle pedals HD
- throttle cable 8252
- brake and throttle return springs
- steering wheel and steering wheel cap
- single Manco seat
- Kill switch 4419
- four 1/4" keyway keys
- four 1" lock collars
- 1 axle bearing set
- clutch 1041
- 60 tooth sprocket
- 3' 420 chain with chain connector
- Complete hardware package
- Some assembly required.
- O.A.L. - 68"
- Seat to pedals - 40"
The not-so-small print:
Remember, Go-Kart Alley is fiction. Go-karts are real, both real fun and real dangerous. Our stunts are carried out by trained drivers on closed courses under the supervision of professional stunt coordinators. It is vitally important that anyone riding a go-kart wear the proper protective gear. The rider should wear, at a minimum, a full-face DOT-rated motorcycle helmet, gloves and a helmet supporting neck brace. These items and other safety equipment are not supplied with the kits but can be found through many online or retail sellers.