No Returns on this product, if you have questions about it, Please call before ordering. Engine will ship with "Adult Signature Required".
GoPowerSports - Tillotson Performance Engine Race ready ( Electric Start ) Allow 3-5 days to ship
- Governor gear is removed
- Performance header pipe
- Performance high flow air filter adapter
- Performance high flow air filter
- Performance Carburetor with optional TCT fuel injection---Engine comes stock with Ruixing or comparable carburetor. Selecting option will give you the stock carburetor plus a boxed TCT with all mounting hardware. A 5-10 minute install.
- Stock engine Dynos at 10HP
- Comes stock with 10,000 cast flywheel already installed.
This engine is not for young or inexperienced drivers. This is a race ready engine, it is guaranteed to run but as with all racing parts there is no warranty. These engines are shipped with NO OIL. We recommend a high quality oil designed for splash oil systems such as Thor Oil to provide better protection. Always keep atleast 16 ounces and no more than 20 ounces of oil in the engine while in use. Maximum rpm on these engines is about 5200 to 5400 rpm. Connecting rod, flywheel, and valve train are all sufficiently durable with this engine package. We do not recommend any upgrades to these parts unless you plan to use a higher lift camshaft or stiffer valve springs. Purchaser assumes all liability.
This Tillotson 212cc gas engine has gas-saving overhead valves for cooler, cleaner performance and longer life. The horizontal shaft is mounted in the crankcase with dual ball-bearings, making this gas engine an ideal replacement for most standard engine configurations. The powerful gas engine features a durable cast iron cylinder making it the perfect replacement engine for a Go-kart or Mini-Bike
- Upgraded engineering and construction for improved lifespan
- Durable cast iron cylinder withstands wear and abuse
- User-friendly controls for easy starting and operation
- Fuel shut off for safe transport
- Ball bearing support shaft for long life
More information on the TCT ( fuel injection)
It’s a fully integrated fuel system that combines a form of mechanical fuel injection with enhanced atomization and accelerated fuel flow. With the TillotsonTCT technology, we are able to map performance directly to the engine, increasing and decreasing the fuel/air mixture at each load point to provide the engine with optimum performance with the lowest possible emissions. Traditional carburetors can only add fuel as the engine accelerates, making it difficult to adjust to lean spots and impossible to reduce fuel along the progression. With the TillotsonTCT technology, we can add or subtract the fuel supply wherever and whenever desired in the acceleration curve. We can also provide more fuel at idle and less fuel at WOT to make starting easier and increasing power while still lowering overall emissions.