No Returns on this product, if you have questions about it, Please call before ordering. Engine will ship with "Adult Signature Required".
Tillotson 212cc Engine, Pull Start. Our most popular and one of the best performance small block engines on the market!
- Engine comes stock with a Huayi carburetor
- 9+HP (on our 2021 Inertia Dyno)
- Lightened flywheel rated at 10,000RPM (not aluminum)
- High compression and high flow Hemi head with 27mm-24mm valves
- 3/4" diameter shaft.
Comes with a 90 Day Warranty, Box Stock. If any modifications are done, the Warranty is VOID.
- Stage 1 Performance Kit for added 2-3HP Performance
- 196/212 Header Pipe
- Stage 2 Performance Kit for all upgraded internal Billet Parts
- Tillotson T4 Oil
**Now offering Professional set up, We make sure you will get the most out of your engine straight out of the box. (no internal modifications)
- We set the valve lash to make sure you get the most lift for more power
- We set the coil for optimum spark and clearance for less drag
- We make sure the the throttle linkage is ready out of the box. Setting it so you get the most rpm and making sure it operates smoothly
- We do a once over on the whole engine to make sure nothing is wrong with it before being shipped.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
167 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was really happy it came just in time for my birthday. I pulled it out the box and pull it right on my bike. Overall it’s worth buying.
Purchased the Tillotson Hemi for my Twister mud motor on my Gheenoe and could not be happier. Great running motor right out of the box, even better with a Tillotson TCT carb upgrade. Lots and lots of smooth torque at all levels of throttle.
Will be back for another one, electric start, for a long tail build.
No more Predators for me.
I got everything i needed for my mini bike and it was perfect the engine ran great and the chain was nice… see a video of it on puddle rats on YouTube https://m.youtube.com/c/puddlerat/videos
Nice fit and finish. Added oil and started first pull. Make sure throttle is not wide open when you first start it, like mine was. Would buy again.
The best engine i bought thanks
Exactly what I wanted!!!
Great motor, plenty of power. I weight 190 lb, and it pulls me just fine.
Good motor and good power I am going to buy another one soon
I have a Trailmaster mb200-2, with 12in rear shocks and a 60t sprocket. Stock engine without gov. Used to go 35mph. With this new motor without gov. Now goes 41, and gets up to speed insanely quick. Feels like 50