The Alfano 6 Light, the ultimate in data acquisition! A combination of technology and reliability to satisfy the beginner to the professional driver. From design to production, the Alfano6 has been designed for performance that will not let you down and ease of use that will surprise you.
- Alfano6 is equipped with 3 GPS systems (unique in the sector): GPS American system – Glonass Russian system – Galileo European system, for a precision of lap times, speed and trajectory never achieved before.
- Database with 2,527 circuits in memory.
- View Data using your smart phone or tablet via the Alfano APP. Compatible with PC, Android, and iOS.
- 268×128 pixel display so you will be able to monitor all information in a readable way.
- Back light display has 6 different color options, 3 brightness levels, and ambient light sensor that will activate the back light in a low light situation.
- Choose up to 5 race displays (1 Default and 4 to customize to your needs)
- Equipped with 6 individually configurable LEDs, with the possibility to choose the color and the activation values. You can choose to activate the LEDs for gear changing, temperature alarm or best time / intermediate. Furthermore, with the 2 individually configurable individual LEDs, you can set an activation value for water, underfloor or drain.
- Equipped with Bluetooth for data download or firmware update with the Alfano APP or PC.
- Alfano6 is able to indicate the gear entered via the speed sensor.
- Compatible with Pro3 Evo sensors.
- Equipped with a high capacity rechargeable lithium ion battery.
- For more detail and features click here.
- Alfano6 Gauge
- USB Charger (US)
- Cable for charger
- RPM Sensor Cable
- 3 Rubber caps
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Recently bought the Alfano and it is the best tool we have. My boy is in the cadet class in karting and we go over the data together and pull up the actual track so he can see what line works best it is awesome. The fact that it connects straight to your phone or iPad is definitely worth the price and it’s cheaper than Mychron. Would definitely recommend the Alfano for anyone looking to get faster.
Two thumbs up, along with all of the other 8 fingers!