Lil Rascal Mini Bike by GoPowerSports
(Adult Signature required)
- Seat Height - 18" (to bottom of seat)
- Handlebar Height - 31"
- Engine mount to bottom of seat frame - 10 1/2"
- Wheelbase - 31.75"
- Engine Mount Pattern - 6.375" x 3.125" (This pattern will work with the following engines once the gas tank, air filter box, and stock exhaust are removed)
- 79cc Predator (Must use adapter plate that comes with the 79cc Predator and must have Stage 1 Kit)
- 196cc Clones (will fit only with Stage 1 Kit)
- 212cc Tillotson / Predator (will fit only with Stage 1 Kit)
- 225cc Tillotson (will fit only with Stage 1 Kit)
- Lil Rascal Frame
- Lil Rascal Handle Bars
- Neck Bolt
- Neck Nut
- Neck Washers (3)
- Neck Bushings (2)
- Front Axle 12mm
- Front Axle Nut
- Front Axle Spacers (2)
- Mega Moto Front Wheel with 6201 bearings
- Front Tire (Option)
- Kill Switch
- Mega Moto Brake Kit (Lever & Cable)
- Mega Moto Red Caliper
- Mega Moto Red Caliper Mounting Bolts (2)
- Mega Moto Red Caliper Spacers (2)
- Mega Moto Throttle Kit (Grips and Housing)
- Mega Moto Throttle Cable
- Foot Grips Pair
- Mega Moto Rear Wheel with 6201 bearings
- Rear Tire (Option)
- Mega Moto Rear Axle
- Mega Moto Rear Axle Nut
- Mega Moto Rear Axle Spacers (2)
- Mega Moto Brake Disc 6 Hole
- #420 Sprocket - 54T
- #420-5' Chain
- Clutch - 1041GPS, 3/4" Bore Clutch running #420 Chain (Ideal for Tillotson/Predator/Clone 212 Engines)
- Mega Moto Rear Wheel Mounting Bolts (12)
- Coleman Chain Roller Assembly
- Coleman Chain Roller Nut & Bolt
- Coleman Chain Roller Washer
- Coleman Chain Roller Lock Washer
- Kick Stand Kit
- 8" Gas Tank - Black
- 8" Gas Tank Bracket (Kit only comes with rear mount bracket)
- 8" Gas Tank Bands (2)
- 8" Gas Tank Bracket Mount Bolts (2)
- 8" Gas Tank Bracket Mount Nuts (2)
- 8" Gas Tank Plastic 90 Barb Fitting
- Lil Rascal Seat OPTION
- Lil Rascal Seat Screws (3)
- GPS MB Chain Guard
- GPS MB Chain Guard Mount Bolts (3)
- Lil Rascal Front Tank Plate with hardware
- Engine Mount hardware
- Lil Rascal Front Plate Sticker
- Lil Rascal Pull Start Circle Sticker
- Lil Rascal Script Sticker
- Stage 1 Kit. The Lil Rascal is a small frame, tall enough to only fit a small block engine.
- Header Pipe. This depends on which engine and where you position the Lil Rascal 8" Gas Tank.
- Rear Mounted Gas Tank - see the 3 Stage Side Exit Header Pipe
- Front Mounted Gas Tank - see the Skinny Center Exit Header Pipe
- Fuel Line
- Tillotson 212 Engine
Use of our products (Mini-bikes, Go-karts and parts) may result in injuries and risks commonly associated with powersport-type activities. It is recommended that you wear proper safety equipment at all times, including but not limited to, Gloves, and a Helmet. By using this product, you voluntarily assume the risk of injuries, and further acknowledge that GoPowerSports, shall not be responsible for any injuries or damages resulting from use of this product. This product is not recommended for use on public roads or unsafe terrain. Be aware of all applicable laws which may govern the use of this product in public areas as this product is not to be used in such instances which may violate local laws and/or in public areas which may cause injuries or accidents to bystanders.
What's in the kit?
Proudly made in the USA. (Texas that is)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
63 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Just painting now, but all looks good, good quality parts.
This mini bike is sweet and you will not be disappointed!!! Five stars!!!
Nice kit Really good quality, having frame Powder coated will start assembly net week.
Lil' Rascal Mini Bike Kit
Ask you question, I jus 420cc xp16hp from DuroMax. Is can fit in this one little frame? Let me know thanks
The front fork is bent... so to go straight you have to keep the handlebars at an angle.
Also, the brake caliper doesn't fit correctly. I'm going to have to do some rejiggering to fix it. :/
looks great can’t wait to put it together
Super easy to put together, lots of different options for motors..bad ass! brings back memories
Pretty decent frame. Problems with kickstand spring holder was broke off. extra parts that are not documented in any of the how to videos as to installation. Brake caliper does not fit without buying extra hardware rear sprocket does not fit over hub. CANNOT get a hold of anyone for tech support.