Introducing, the Rascal Minibike Kit by GoPowerSports. The Rascal is the big brother to our Lil Rascal Minibike Kit and is more comparable in size to the Doodlebug Minibikes. This bigger frame size will be comfortable for adults and teenagers, and also allows you to fit a stock 212 Engine without any modifications. (Engine is not included.) The Rascal Minibike Kit comes with everything you need to make a "Roller". Frame made in the USA.
Dimensions and Specs:
- Seat Height - 22.5" (to bottom of seat)
- Handlebar Height - 37"
- Wheelbase - 41.5"
- Engine Mount Pattern - 6.375" x 3.125"
- 79cc Predator (Must use adapter plate that comes with the 79cc Predator)
- 196cc clones
- 212cc Tillotson / Predator
- 225cc Tillotson
- Rascal Frame
- Rascal Forks
- Rascal Handle Bars
- Riser Clamps
- Rear Axle/Bushings/Nut
- Front Axle/Bushings/Nut
- Neck Bolt/Bushings/Nut/Washers
- Front Tire/Wheel Combo - Mega Moto 6" Wheel
- Rear Tire/Wheel Combo - Mega Moto 6" Wheel (Takes M6x16 Bolts)
- Hydraulic Brake Kit
- Brake Disc
- #420 Sprocket - 54T (This may be sent in 2 pieces per availability, a GPS Sprocket Hub and a 54T Sprocket that will attach to it)
- #420-5' Chain
- 1041 Centrifugal Clutch (3/4" bore)
- GPS Chain Guard
- Rascal Top Plate
- Rascal Gas Tank Brackets
- 10" Gas Tank/Bands/Valve
- Throttle and Handlebar Grip Assembly
- 52" Throttle Cable
- Engine Stop Switch
- Foot Grips
- Rascal Kick Stand w/ Spring
- Chain Roller
- Rascal Sticker Pack (currently n/a)
- Choose whether you want to keep the stock Rigid Forks or upgrade to our Telescopic Front Suspension or Lead Link Front Suspension Kits.
- Tillotson 212 Engine - Turn this Rascal Roller Kit into a Rider by adding a Tillotson Engine
- Fuel Line - You will need Fuel Line if you decide you are not going to use the stock engine's gas tank
- Stage 1 Kit. The Lil Rascal is a small frame, tall enough to only fit a small block engine.
- Header Pipe. This depends on which engine and where you position the Lil Rascal 8" Gas Tank.
Frame and Forks do not come painted, these are bare mild steel ready for your paint job or powder coat.
Note: It is recommended to mock up all parts on frame before painting to ensure everything lines up. Sometimes you may need to make some minor adjustments or re-drill some holes, so it is best to make modifications before painting.
Tools and assembly are required. Check out our Rascal Minibike Kit Assembly Video.
(Adult Signature required)
Shipping only to Contiguous 48 States. If outside this area, please contact us for shipping quote.
Use of our products (Mini-bikes, Go-karts and parts) may result in injuries and risks commonly associated with powersport-type activities. It is recommended that you wear proper safety equipment at all times, including but not limited to, Gloves, and a Helmet. By using this product, you voluntarily assume the risk of injuries, and further acknowledge that GoPowerSports, shall not be responsible for any injuries or damages resulting from use of this product. This product is not recommended for use on public roads or unsafe terrain. Be aware of all applicable laws which may govern the use of this product in public areas as this product is not to be used in such instances which may violate local laws and/or in public areas which may cause injuries or accidents to bystanders.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This adult mini bike is an absolute blast to ride! The team at GPS was incredibly helpful and the build quality is first class. The machine went together as expected and the potential to customize is unlimited. We turned ours into a mini KTM. Thanks for making my mini dreams become reality, ya nailed it!
I received my mini bike and started to put it together. Right off the bat I noticed the front plate on the fork was all scratched up. I go to put on my back tire and realize the disc that goes in between the brake disc and the tire was very damaged and i could not put the screws through because it would ruin the threads. I had to get a file and fix it. Next I went to put on the handlebars and the bolts for the handle bar risers are way too big for the holes already drilled in the fork. I expected Go Power Sports to send me a bike where everything would fit and in good condition and that was not the case.
I have had this for a year now and have nothing but great things to say. Great build quality, its a tank. Highly recommend...
Why does this minibike frame cost over $800 that's a ridiculous price