No Returns on this product, if you have questions about it, Please call before ordering. Engine will ship with "Adult Signature Required".
The Tillotson 196RS Box Stock racing engine was developed to MAKE RACING AFFORDABLE AGAIN. Our goal is to have the first 'spec' 196cc box stock engine that never changes from batch to batch and this was made possible because of Tillotson's second to none factory and assembly line in China. Tillotson sought the best quality manufacturers and have cherry picked all the parts for this engine package.
This is considered a race engine, we will log customers name address, seal numbers and date of purchase
- Tillotson / ARC Billet Aluminum Flywheel (already lapped on and torqued to spec on engine!)
- JT-207 Tillotson Head
- PK-1B Tillotson Box Stock Carburetor
- Tillotson Race Cam
- 45% Lower Tension Rings designed for box stock racing
- +.010 Rod
- Light Weight Lifters
- Stainless Steel Push Rods
- Shorter Valves (Install height may be .800 vs .815 out of the box, this was intended for builders to sink the valves to match .815 install height.)
- Hot Coil
- Hardened Bolts
- Premium Polymer Valve Cover Gasket
- Premium Polymer Oil Seals
- Valve Cover w/Pulse fitting
PARTS INCLUDED WITH THIS ENGINE PACKAGE (NOT INSTALLED):
- High Flow Air Filter
- Top Plate / Throttle Linkage Assembly
- Fuel Pump
- 2' Fuel Line
- Inline Fuel Filter
ADD ON'S TO MAKE YOUR ENGINE RACE READY (NOT INCLUDED):
- Your Choice Of Header Pipe
- 5435 Clone Pipe
- 5438 Clone Pipe
- Complete Muffler / Bracing Kit
- Header Heat Sleeve
- Tall silver Clutch Guard
FREE SHIPPING within the lower 48 states.
Not eligible for Free Shipping.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
what size clutch will i need for this engine will one off a 212 fit on it im planning on swapping out the motor on my coleman cc100x
Tillotson Racing 196RS Engine Package
I got the engine mounted changed main jet to the one that was sent with engine has oil, gas, gas tank is vented, turns over just won't stay on at idle what should I do next
put this on a mini bike .very good engine.go sports is very fast at shipping,thanks.
Fast very good service
First thing you need to change the cheep stock rod. This is the best motor ive ever ran. My son has never lost a race and it has lasted the whole season 2019 without opening case or any issues. We stomped guys with over $1000 motors.