Introducing, the vintage style 6" GoPowerWheels from GoPowerSports. These brand new split rims are a throwback to the old-school GoPowerWheels that we've seen on many karts and minibikes over the last few decades. Ride in style with these classic remakes, only from GoPowerSports.
- 2 Wheel Halves. 1 Half with a 1" Bore and 1/4" Keyway & 1 Half with 3/4" Bore.
- Mounting Hardware 3) 1/4-20x 1'' allen head bolts and nylon lock nuts
- Depending on your tire selection, you will need a 6" Tube. Preferably with a 90 degree stem for easier inflation.
- 6" Tire. Browse our selection here.
- If you're running wide tires, then a GoPowerWheel 1" Spacer may be used.
This GoPowerWheel 1" Live Axle with a 3/4" Step Down is meant for 1" axles that also step down to 3/4" threads. This way the wheel will sit on the axle's shoulders and no need for an inside lock collar to keep wheel in place. You will receive 2 different halves because of this. The 3/4" Bore GoPowerWheel will sit over your threads, not needing a key.
Go Power Wheels
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
GoPowerWheels 6" Live Axle - 1" to 3/4" Step Down