Are you searching for a way to enhance your Mega Moto 212 Minibike experience? Look no further than the Mega Moto 212 Rear Swing Arm Kit from GoPowerSports. This remarkable product is a game-changer, providing unparalleled back support and allowing you to effortlessly glide over any rough terrain. Plus, its unique design is sure to grab attention wherever you go. And the best part? It's a complete, bolt-together system that requires no welding! Don't wait any longer to upgrade your ride. Get your Mega Moto 212 Rear Swing Arm Kit today, and experience the ultimate in minibike performance!
NOTICE: THIS KIT FITS 1-3/8 OD TUBING, IT HAS COME TO OUR ATTENTION THERE IS A MEGA MOTO FRAME THAT IS 1'' MAKE SURE YOU MEASURE YOUR BIKE BEFORE ORDERING.
Mega Moto 212 Rear Swing Arm Kit Features:
- Complete Bolt-On Kit
- Adjustable Nitrogen Shocks for Maximum Comfortability
- Durable Steel Components
- Multiple Lower Shock Location Points
- Reuse Your Mega Moto 212's Full Rear Assembly
Mega Moto 212 Rear Swing Arm Kit Includes:
- Mega Moto 212 Swing Arm
- Swing Arm Bolt and Nut 1/2" x 13"
- (2) Swing Arm Bushings
- (6) Swing Arm Washers
- Frame Mount Left & Right
- Shock Mount Pair
- (2) Nitrogen Shocks
- (4) Shock Mount Nuts, Washers, Bolts 10MM x 40MM
Things To Know:
- You will need to cut your Mega Moto 212 Minibike Frame for this kit to fit. Please see photos and videos above on cutting location. An angle grinder with a cut-off wheel would do the job.
- Longer #420 Chain will be required since the rear wheel assembly will be further back with this kit. 5' of #420 Chain is enough to cover this distance.
- You will reuse your current Mega Moto 212's rear wheel assembly.
- Tire & Wheel
- Rear Axle and Spacers
- Brake Caliper
- Brake Caliper Bracket
- Rear Chain Adjusters
- The Mega Moto 212 Rear Swing Arm Kit will come bare steel and will rust over time if not treated or painted.
- This kit will also fit the Coleman RT200 and Coleman RB200 Minibike but with more modifications required. Your engine will also need to run 1" Engine Risers along with a Stage 1 Performance Kit in order for this all to fit.
- The Mega Moto 212 Rear Swing Arm is not intended to be a universal swing arm kit. If you buy this kit for a different model of minibike, you assume responsibility of fabricating our kit to fit.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Overall I'm happy with the end result. First... The Bad- The condition on delivery was disappointing to be honest. Poor welds in some areas, other areas ground to far down leaving barely any attachments metal. Surface rust. Not what id expect from a newly released $300 kit. **Zero instructions** After giving the kit extra attention on the welds and using the ad pictures for reference during install I'm happy with how it functions. Much nicer ride.
Rides amazing, great setup, took a bit to get it together fit cut n all that but what a difference. Also still operates very tight I was worried it would dig more into turns but nope, still a tight little monster. You will not be disappointed!
Easy to assemble no instructions but pretty straight forward. Just mocked up and fittn everything went together fine. Seems solid as hell would have like to seen some gussets on the swingarm at the front mounting point but I’ll be adding some GPS weld on bits for that! All n all looks good seems plenty reliable. We’ll see how it rides after I tear it all back down and finish everything up.
Great upgrade to a stock MM212. Much more comfortable off road and even just cruising the neighborhood. Installation was relatively painless. I'm going to come back and finish up the cuts in my frame so they line up with the brackets better later.
But, I need one for a coleman ct200u-ex.