Slime Tire Sealant is formulated and tested for use in all pneumatic
tires. Once installed, Slime remains liquid and will not harden or dry
out. Slime is guaranteed for 2 years.
As the Slime treated tire rotates, centrifugal force pushes the
sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing
punctures as they occur and treating existing punctures. Slime is not
intended for use in tires losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead
leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. Slime
is recommended as a repair only in high speed, over-the-road tires.
- Repairs punctures up to Â¼â?? (6mm) using Fibro-Sealâ?¢ Technology.
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble.
- Contains rust and corrosion inhibitors to maintain the integrity of the rim.
- Tires treated with Slime can be cleaned out with water allowing for the installation of a proper plug/patch.
- Slime for tubeless tires can also be installed into tubeless bike
tires. Slime tire sealant installs between the rim and the tire bead.
Hold the bead open with two tire levers, install, and re-inflate with a
fast burst of air to seat the bead to the rim.
What is Fibro-Sealâ?¢ Technology? Slime utilizes a
state-of-the-art blend of environmentally friendly fibers, binders,
polymers and proprietary congealing agents which intertwine and clot
within the puncture. This Fibro-Sealâ?¢ lattice, together with the viscous
transportation system (the â??greenâ?? goo) seeks out and tightly packs
itself into the puncture, preventing and repairing flats with a flexible
long lasting plug.