Performance kit features 4 easily interchanged parts that will turn your factory stock 6.5 hp engine into a beast. Tailored for the TrailMaster MB200 minibikes but may fit many other applications. This MB200 Header pipe fits inside of the frame and will clear the inside of the side plates.
You will use your original emulsion tube.
Header pipe may have small areas of surface rust.
This kit features:
- 1 Air Filter Adapter; choice of Red or Blue
- 1 K&N style High Flow Air Filter; choice of RED or Blue
- 1 Upgraded .038 Main Jet
- Carb Gaskets
- 1 Performance MB200 Header Pipe
These products help the engine to breathe better and ultimately move more air in and out of the engine more efficiently which gives you more power!
Optional Upgrade Features:
- Performance RLV Muffler for a quieter sound and added low and mid-range power.
- If using a muffler with header pipe, it must be supported with a brace to prevent damage to the pipe. we would recommend part #KDHBS.
- 18# Heavy duty valve springs meant to add performance and durability.
- High Performance Header Gasket
- Our Vent Filter Kits will help your stock engine breath without taking in dust, dirt, and insects.
Takes about 20 - 30 minutes to install.
- TrailMaster MB200
- Coleman CT200U
- Baja Warrior (occasionally this header pipe needs to be bent away from the fender to fit this bike)
- Massimo Warrior MB200 (occasionally this header pipe needs to be bent away from the fender to fit this bike)
- most street go-karts
- 196cc and 212cc engines ( Predator and Honda clone)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
51 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The exhaust pipe did not fit what is crashing against the frame needed to reheat and bend pipe
Parts were of good quality. I ordered 2 kits, only got one in the box.
Came with everything but I was missing the stickers that we’re supposed to come with it also
The vent filter kit that came in the stage 1 kit doesn’t fit with given Length of pipe. Found a small length of plastic pipe I had and used it to connect the the larger vent filter to the bike and is working great. The rest of the kit fit on perfectly and looks great. defiantly got a power boost and will be getting stage 2 soon!!!!!!
Love the performance this adds, much quicker and more top end.
The header they provide with the kit does not work great with the small muffler/ silencer you have to cut the header and then the pipe points right at the shock so the shock heats up. I had to cut the pipe and turn it so it did not do that. Not a great design.
Purchased the stage one upgrade for my Trailmaster MB 200. All the parts fit and worked perfectly!
Good bang for your buck, 30 min. Install and your ready to wake up the neighbors!
I installed this on the Baja Warrior and everything fit perfect. Make sure you set the valve lash correctly or you will have to take it apart again (like I did). For the Baja warrior, you will either need to bend the exhaust or cut the fender. I went with cutting because I liked how tucked the exhaust looks. Last, I’m 6’5” and 330 pounds, the bike wasn’t a slouch before but this kit makes it a really fun and fast mini bike, even for me