GoPowerSports - Tillotson Performance Stage 2 Racing Engine
- Performance high flow air filter adapter
- Performance blue printed Carburetor
- Header Pipe 196/212/225
- Header Support - We strongly recommend using the Header Support to prevent pipe from breaking.
Break In & Dyno
- The Break In & Dyno option includes:
- Setting the valve lash to make sure you get the most lift for more power
- Setting the coil for optimum spark and clearance for less drag
- Setting the throttle linkage so you get the most rpm and making sure it operates smoothly
- Do a once over on the whole engine to make sure nothing is wrong with it before being shipped.
- We run your engine with gas/oil for 3 heat cycles, then drain these liquids from the engine for shipping.
- Run the engine on our Dyno and adjust carburetor for optimal performance
This engine comes with the factory tank but if you select the options above we can install the top plate and fuel pump set up for a remote tank. (the stock tank will not come with engine if you select the top plate option)
This engine is not for young or inexperienced drivers. This engine is blue printed and race ready, it is guaranteed to run but as with all racing parts there is no warranty. These engines are shipped with NO OIL. We recommend a high quality oil designed for splash systems to provide better protection. Always keep at least 15 ounces and no more than 20 ounces of oil in the engine while in use.93 octane fuel recommended. Upgraded clutch or torque converter recommended. Purchaser assumes all liability.
If you're choosing the Stock Tank Option, the engine is using the stock style carb. We leave the throttle linkage on to make it easier to hook up your throttle cable. If you're planning on using a Mikuni style carburetor, the Top Plate Option allows an easier installation with no internal modifications required.
This Tillotson 212cc gas engine has gas-saving overhead valves for cooler, cleaner performance and longer life. The horizontal shaft is mounted in the crankcase with dual ball-bearings, making this gas engine an ideal replacement for most standard engine configurations. The powerful gas engine features a durable cast iron cylinder making it the perfect replacement engine for a go-kart, mini bike, or any other custom project.
- Upgraded engineering and construction for improved lifespan
- Durable cast iron cylinder withstands wear and abuse
- Ball bearing support shaft for long life
This item can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states via Standard Ground Shipping.
No Returns on this product, please contact us if you have any questions. Engine will ship with "Adult Signature Required".
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Honestly for being a ""stage 2"" this engine puts out a LOT of reliable power and torque when paired with a Juggernaut and 24mm flat slide Mikuni. Running an upgraded Trailmaster Hurricane, through a 30 series Jug-A-Verter, to a 42T sprocket... It was spinning the rear tire while climbing the loose dirt hills, and roosting gravel at 30mph at the GPS 180 this year. Only thing I would change is to a standard spark plug type. The weird Autolite X type can foul easily and won't clear up from running. If you want a sealed can o' whoopass delivered to your doorstep, go with the 212 Stage 2.
I’m looking forward to buying this engine for the bike im getting in November hopefully it’s in stock by then go power sports is Amazing
Go power sports is great at packing, double boxing. And you get it all nothing is missing! I’m very happy they got my order out as fast a possible , when I install this engine on my Coleman I will update my review. For now I’m 12 years old again, thanks GPS for your patience with me and friendly people at your shop .
Incredible engine very torquey and fast.Better than expected. Sounds great with the header I chose.
Hi there I'm tickle to death about this motor I'm trying to get a 60 mph mini bike this is a strong running motor I'm pleased with this motor thank you power sports