The TrailMaster 200EXRS is an upgrade from the 150XRS, one of our best-selling adult models.
The 200E XRS has a bigger 169cc GY6 engine equipped with EFI. With fuel injection, users don't need to worry about starting in cold weather or at high altitudes; furthermore, users don't need to fix or replace carburetors after periods of inactivity with the unit. It's packed with great features like a stainless steel performance muffler, rack and pinion steering and adjustable steering wheel, side mirrors and a bikini sunshade top for those sunny days on the trails!
The buggy also comes with bucket seats and five-point safety harnesses. The driver's seat is adjustable from 36 to 43 inches from the back of the seat back to the pedal so it can fit any size driver. The kart's beefy steel wheels feature 20X7-8 front & 21X10-10 tires rear and ride on adjustable heavy-duty shock absorbers and a 4-point rear swing arm for enhanced off-road handling. F&R Hydraulic disc brakes provide huge stopping power. Extra amenities include a parking brake, H&L beam head lights, all-around fenders, trailer hitch and large utility rack.
TrailMaster 200E XRS Key Features:
- Fuel injection system operates under any weather and at any altitude
- Fully automatic with reverse, high performance 168.9cc GY6 engine with internal F-N-R
- Top Speed over 40 M/H
- Five-point safety seatbelt
- Electric start with kill switch
- Fully automatic with reverse, high performance GY6 engine with internal reverse set up
- Adjustable steering wheel
- Large tires with 20X7-8 in the front and
21X10-10 in the back, steel wheel
- LED head light
- Bikini sunshade too
- Adjustable driver seat: pedal to seat back adiustable from 36" to 43"
- Adjustable heavy duty front and rear shock absorber
- Rack and pinion steering wheel
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brake
- 4-point rear swing arm
- Parking brake
- 4-wheel fenders
- Trailer hitch
- Large rear utility rack
- Large gas tank
TrailMaster 200E XRS Specifications:
- EPA certificated
- Engine type: 4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 168.9cc
- Max HP: 11.1hp/8000pm
- Max torque: 8.1 lb ft/6000pm
- Bore x stroke: 2.4x2.28 inches
- Max speed: 43 mph
- Climbing ability: 18 degrees
- Ignition: ECU
- Starting system: Electric
- Battery: 12V 10Ah
- Engine oil: SAE 15W-40
- Clutch: Automatic CTV with reverse
- Driveline / Driving wheel: Chain/Dual wheel drive
- Suspension F / R: Double A-arm / swing-arm
- Brakes, F / R: Both hydraulic brakes, Disc
- Tires, F / R: 20x7-8 / 21×10-10
- Wheel: Steel
- Fuel capacity: 2.25 gal
- Weight, G.W. / N.W.: 573 / 485 Ibs
- Max load: 500 lbs
- Wheelbase: 59 inches
- OA Lx W x H: 85×53.1x57.5 inches
- Crate size: 88X48X25 inches
- Shipping weight: 650lbs
- Height to seat: 13.8 inches
- Min ground clearance: 6.7 inches
- Pedal to seat back distance: 36" to 43"
Things To Know:
- Final assembly and maintenance does require some basic mechanical knowledge. Before purchasing it is wise to consider your abilities to perform the needed maintenance and repairs that will be required.
- If you choose "Mostly Assembled", your go-kart will arrive mostly assembled. You will be responsible for assembling the roll cage, attaching the steering wheel, and hooking up the battery.
- *TrailMaster Go Karts only ship to the lower 48 states. Go-Kart must be for Private Land use only if shipping to California. These units are not CARB/EPA Compliant.
- Warranty. Yes, most karts come with a limited warranty against manufacture defects. These are defects from the manufacturer not due to accidents, abuse or lack of maintenance. Go-karts come with a parts only warranty (there is no labor warranty).
- These Minibike kits may come with some scratches that are beyond our control. If you received damaged parts or parts missing, please email our sales department with photos so we can asses the situation.
- There are no returns on this unit.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for your unit to ship.