A new breed of UTV/Go-kart has arrived! True to its namesake, the Cheetah 200E (EFI) is sleek, powerful, fast and agile with the power plant, drivetrain, suspension of a high performance go-kart and the functionality of a utility vehicle. The Cheetah 200E is an upgrade from our popular Cheetah 150, now with a bigger 169cc GY6 engine equipped with EFI. With fuel injection, users don't need to worry about starting in cold weather or at high altitudes, furthermore, users don't need to fix or replace carburetors after periods of inactivity with the unit.
Extra-long, independent front swing arms, a double ball joint, articulating rear suspension and ample ground clearance lets you glide over the roughest terrain and performing like independent suspension making it much harder to flip over. Adjustable high back bucket seats, and adjustable steering wheel will accommodate all shapes, sizes and skill level of the wild animal tamers in your family.
TrailMaster Cheetah 200E Go-Kart Key Features:
- Fuel Injected Carburetor
- Front and Rear Suspension
- Front and Rear Hydraulic Brakes
- Electric Start
- LED Lights
- Adult Sized Bucket Seats
- More cabin space
- Powerful 169cc Engine with Reverse
- Large Fuel Tank
TrailMaster Cheetah 200E Go-Kart Specifications:
- EPA certificated
- Engine type: 4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled (EFI)
- Displacement: 168cc
- Max HP: 8.2hp/7500pm
- Max torque: 7 lb ft/6000pm
- Bore x stroke: 2.26×2.28 inches
- Max speed: 38 mph
- Climbing ability: 12 degrees
- Ignition: C.D.I
- Starting system: Electric
- Battery: 12V 10Ah
- Carburetor brand: Deli (Vacuum film)
- Engine oil: SAE 15W-40
- Clutch: Automatic CTV with reverse
- Driveline / Driving wheel: Chain / Dual wheel drive
- Suspension F / R: Double A-arm / swing-arm
- Brakes, F / R: Both hydraulic brakes, Disc
- Tires, F / R: 22×7-10 / 22x10-10
- Wheel: Steel
- Fuel capacity: 2.64 gal
- Weight, G.W. / N.W.: 650 / 521 bs
- Max load: 500 lbs
- Wheelbase: 71 inches
- OA Lx W x H: 92.1×55×58.3 inches
- Height to seat: 18.5 inches
- Min ground clearance: 5.9 inches
- Pedal to seat back dist: 36" to 42"
Things To Know:
- Final assembly and maintenance does require some basic mechanical knowledge. Before purchasing it is wise to consider your abilities to perform the needed maintenance and repairs that will be required.
- If you choose "Mostly Assembled", your go-kart will arrive mostly assembled. You will be responsible for assembling the roll cage, attaching the steering wheel, and hooking up the battery.
- *TrailMaster Go Karts only ship to the lower 48 states. Go-Kart must be for Private Land use only if shipping to California. These units are not CARB/EPA Compliant.
- Warranty. Yes, most karts come with a limited warranty against manufacture defects. These are defects from the manufacturer not due to accidents, abuse or lack of maintenance. Go-karts come with a parts only warranty (there is no labor warranty).
- These Go Kart kits may come with some scratches that are beyond our control. If you received damaged parts or parts missing, please email our sales department with photos so we can asses the situation.
- There are no returns on this unit.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for your unit to ship.