Introducing the Hurricane 200X Minibike from TrailMaster - a real game-changer in the market! If you're looking for a minibike that's reliable, high-performing, and stylish, then look no further than the Hurricane 200X. This minibike is an upgraded version of the TrailMaster MB200 Minibike, which has been a crowd favorite for years. With the same sturdy frame but loaded with more features, the Hurricane 200X is a force to be reckoned with.
One of the best things about this minibike is its hydraulic front and rear brakes, which provide superior stopping power and give you complete control over your ride. You'll feel confident taking on any terrain with the upgraded, aggressive-style tires, which are designed to help you climb over anything in your way. And let's not forget about the sleek design of the Hurricane 200X - it's sure to turn heads as you blow past the competition.
Overall, the Hurricane 200X is a minibike that's built to last and perform. Whether you're an experienced rider or just starting out, this minibike will exceed your expectations and take your riding experience to the next level. So why wait? Get your hands on the Hurricane 200X today and experience the thrill of the ride like never before!
TrailMaster Hurricane 200X Minibike Main Features:
- Powerful 196cc OHV Engine
- Front and Rear Hydraulic Brakes
- Front and Rear Suspension
- Torque Converter
- Big 19" Off-Road Tires
- Wide, Comfortable Seat
Hurricane 200X Specs:
- Engine Displacement 196cc
- Starting: Recoil Cord
- Spark Plug Type: Torch - F7RTC
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Ignition Type T.C.I
- Cylinder head config.: OHV
- Number of Cylinder: Single
- Combustion Cycle: 4-stroke
- Bore and Stroke: 68 x 54mm
- Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
- Rated Power 3.8kw @ 3600rpm
- Rated Torque 10Nm @ 2500rpm
- Top Speed 25-35mph
- Lights: Front Headlight Continuously on
- Drive System Type: Chain Drive
- Transmission : CVT
- 46T Rear Sprocket
- Suspension: Front Hydraulic shock; Rear Shock;
- Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- Front Tire Size AT19x7-8: Rear Tire Size AT19x7-8
- Gas Tank Capacity 1 Gal
- Fuel type: Unleaded 87 octane or higher
- Oil Capacity .53qt. (.5L); Oil Type SAE 10W-40
Dimensions and Weights:
- Crate size: 60" X 18" X 30"
- LXWXH: 66.14" X 31.5" X 38.58" (1680mmX800mmX980mm)
- Wheelbase 45.28in. (1150mm)
- Vehicle Wt. 167.5lbs
- Gross Wt.: 200lbs
- Weight Cap. 200lbs
- Ground Clearance 6.7in (170mm)
Replacement Parts for the Hurricane 200X:
- Replacement Wheel Bearings: 6202-2R
- Replacement Jackshaft Bearings: 6004
- Replacement TAV Belt: 725
- Replacement Front Break Pads
- Replacement Rear Break Pads
Things to Know:
- Shipping is only available to Contiguous Lower 48 States. California residents may only purchase these units for Private Property Use Only and will not be eligible for licensing. These minibikes are not CARB/EPA Compliant.
- Average shipping lead times are a week to a week and a half. There is no expedited shipping available for this mini bike.
- These Minibike kits may come with some scratches that are beyond our control. If you received damaged parts or parts missing, please email our sales department with photos so we can asses the situation.
- Warranty: Yes, most karts come with a limited warranty against manufacture defects. These are defects from the manufacturer not due to accidents, abuse or lack of maintenance. Minibike come with a parts only warranty (no labor warranty).
- Assembly is required. Final assembly and maintenance does require some basic mechanical knowledge. Before purchasing, it is wise to consider your abilities to perform the needed maintenance and repairs that will be required.
- There are no returns on this minibike.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for your unit to ship.
70 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Be careful!! I bought this minibike as a fun and quick way to get around the farm. And it is that, but, the fun part is starting to get in the way of the quick part. It seems like more and more often every little trip between the house and the barn turns into a journey with me hailing ass around the entire farm... maybe twice. Soooo, I just ordered the Stage one kit to see if I can go faster around the farm to make up the difference. That should work! In short, I'm very happy with this mini bike and I would (and probably will) buy another one.
Nice bike stock. I just finished the camouflage today. It has a Predator 224 with an aftermarket carburetor and super pipe. All that’s left now is to put my lights, chain and torque converter back on.
Very comfortable bike but barely has any power or speed or room to put a v twin
I have purchased 4 of these bikes now and have had nothing but a great time on them. They do have one quirk... the pull start... the cord will bind when retracting and the metal teeth that engage with the motor some time do engage. I used scotch bright on the two metal teeth and they work every time now. The binding is still an issue on all 4 bikes. The only solution is being careful with the angle you let the cord retract... it helps but never a sure thing... Past the pull start (a minor issue), my family loves these bike for trail rides in the mountains behind my house!!
Own a Coleman ct and decided to purchase MB200 for my wife. Coleman is a great bike don't get me wrong but the MB200 is on another level straight out the box omg. Hats off to trailmaster. I honestly am thinking about buying another one. Wow!!!! Thanks Go Power sports for offering such a good mini bike
It won’t let me upload the video through email
The minibike arrived in really nice condition. It wasn’t too hard to put together at all I actually did it by myself. Only complaints I have is the chain guard was bent towards the cain so it walked out a bolt. My pull handle does not work properly It’s been parked for a week now. Just because of the price and quality control issues I have to give it a two star review. I’m very disappointed for the amount of money I spent on this bike.
Received mini bike in good condition with fast shipping. After working through all troubleshooting , engine determined to be defective, would not start. Requested replacement bike but was sent replacement engine instead. I’m not a mechanic, replacement engine still not installed. Bad customer service.
Great bike! Have had mine almost a year. Only full suspension mini bike. At 6ft 210lbs, the best upgrade has been the 2in longer " heavy duty " shocks. Round slide carb made a big difference in power. Also a $13 Vehicode headlight bulb I saw on Rugers Curiosities made a HUGE difference in lighting, especially at idle. Front and rear hydrolic brakes really puts this bike in a class of its own. My buddies Coleman ct200u-ex is a MUCH different animal.
Took me a while to get it but I still received my Order And I am very happy with my order I wish gopowersports nothing but the best