Hammerhead Go Karts
TrailMaster Go Karts
Carter Talon and Maxxim 150 Go Karts
Features:Master Cylinder pre-loaded with DOT3 Brake Fluid Left and Right Front Brake Caliper with pads included Rear Brake Caliper with pad included All Brake Lines Included
- Master Cylinder 6.000.076
- Front Driver Side Caliper - 6.000.028
- Front Passenger Side Caliper - 6.000.095
- Front Brake Pads - 7.020.016
- Rear Caliper - 6.000.229
- Rear Brake Pads - 7.020.022
- Driver Side Brake Hose - 6.000.089 34"
- Passenger Side Brake Hose - 6.000.090 43"
- Rear Brake Hose - 6.000.091 75"
Rear Brake Disc, 150cc / 250cc
- 2 Front Brake Disc, 150cc/ 250cc
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Not sent to me or haven’t received
can this work on a 899cc engine cart that weights 1000lbs plus?. if so where can find a wheelbearing and steering setup that works with this brake dish setup. looking for the end items for the cart. power steering is a must. so powersteering, control arms/balljoints, hydrolic brake system, steering system, tirerods, hub system to work with these discs.
got everything I ordered...arrived early!
I was very pleased with this purshase for the money you cant beat it very good quality
Excellent ready to go out of the box. I used it on one of my Yerfdog spiderbox karts . I modified my mounts to adapt for the kit worked great. I highly recommend this product.
Came complete with most everything needed to install, since Im doing a one off build I need to change the brake lines around but thats no issue
We had a little crash that wipe out the left front corner of the go kart. This kit included all the small pieces even the mounting brackets for the calipers. This kit came full of fluid and ready to go. Simple, fast and easy. No bleeding needed.
Our 2010 American Sportworks Carbide Go Kart has spent 5 years out in the elements. This year I noticed my rear brake caliper locked as well as one of the front sticking. This kit was a direct replacement kit and matched 100% to the original system. Was a simple as unbolt/bolt on. Only difficulty was replacing the rear disc which requires removal of the rear axle. I'm glad I did, as I found bad rear bearings.