No Returns on this product. If you have questions about it, please call before ordering.
Heavy Duty Chromoly Push rods. Considerably stiffer than stock. Use with all HD springs. Capable of 10,000 RPM +
These pushrods are sold as a pair.
The following are recommendations only and may not work for all applications. See notes for regarding pushrod length.
GX200, BSP "Clones", 6.5 Chinese OHVs
- 5.260 Stock Length; Use with stamped Rocker Arms
- 5.160 (-.100); Use with Billet & Roller Tip Rocker Arms
- 5.110 (-.150); Use with Billet/Roller Tip Rockers along with extensive milling (>.065")
- 5.440 (+.180); Allows use of 160 Lifters in 200 blocks to reduce valve train weight. Reduces combined lifter/Pushrod weight by approx 7%. Use with stamped Rocker Arms
- 5.340 (+.080); Allows use of 160 Lifters in 200 blocks with Billet or Roller Rockers. Also use with some Aluminum Rockers
212 Predators (Old Style)
- 5.200; Stock length
- 5.110 Use with Billet & Roller Rockers
- 5.260 Use with Aluminum Rocker Arms
212 Predators (Hemi Head)
- 5.540 Stock Length, most applications
- 5.440 (-.100) use with extensive milling
- 5.260 use with NR Racing Hemi Rollers
- 5.160 use with NR Racing Hemi Rollers and heads milled .065 or more, also with large base circle cams.
Tillotson 212E and 212EE
Note: Due to differences in cam base circles, deck heights, head milling, gasket thickness, rocker arms, etc., actual push rod length can vary. Pushrods are sold for the experienced engine builder. We recommend you assemble the motor first and then determine correct pushrod length. One of the best ways is to grind a stock pushrod (or use our adjustable pushrod tool #KDPRTOOL) until you get correct geometry, measure, and order one closest to that size.