GoPowerSports - Tillotson Performance Engine Race Ready (Electric Start)
- Governor internal gear is removed (Some of the external "governor" linkage is left for ease of use with stock style carb.)
- Performance high flow air filter adapter
- Performance high flow air filter
- Performance Carburetor with optional TCT fuel injection---Engine comes stock with Ruixing or comparable carburetor. Selecting option will give you the stock carburetor plus a boxed TCT with all mounting hardware. A 5-10 minute install.
- Dyno average: 11.5HP
- Comes stock with 10,000 cast flywheel already installed.
Recommended Items (Sold Separately):
- Header Pipe 196/212/225
- Header Support - We strongly recommend using the Header Support to prevent pipe from breaking.
Break In & Dyno
- The Break In option includes:
- Setting the valve lash to make sure you get the most lift for more power
- Setting the coil for optimum spark and clearance for less drag
- Check the the throttle linkage is ready out of the box. Setting it so you get the most rpm and making sure it operates smoothly
- Do a once over on the whole engine to make sure nothing is wrong with it before being shipped.
- We run your engine with gas/oil through 3 heat cycles, then drain these liquids from the engine for shipping.
- The Break In & Dyno option includes:
- All of the options above
- Run the engine on our Dyno and make changes for optimal performance
This engine is not for young or inexperienced drivers. This is a race ready engine, it is guaranteed to run but as with all racing parts there is no warranty. These engines are shipped with NO OIL. We recommend a high quality oil designed for splash oil systems to provide better protection. Always keep at least 16 ounces and no more than 20 ounces of oil in the engine while in use. Maximum rpm on these engines is about 5200 to 5400 rpm. Connecting rod, flywheel, and valve train are all sufficiently durable with this engine package. We do not recommend any upgrades to these parts unless you plan to use a higher lift camshaft or stiffer valve springs. Purchaser assumes all liability.
This Tillotson 212cc gas engine has gas-saving overhead valves for cooler, cleaner performance and longer life. The horizontal shaft is mounted in the crankcase with dual ball-bearings, making this gas engine an ideal replacement for most standard engine configurations. The powerful gas engine features a durable cast iron cylinder making it the perfect replacement engine for a Go-kart or Mini-Bike
- Upgraded engineering and construction for improved lifespan
- Durable cast iron cylinder withstands wear and abuse
- User-friendly controls for easy starting and operation
- Fuel shut off for safe transport
- Ball bearing support shaft for long life
No Returns on this product. Engine will ship with "Adult Signature Required". Allow 5-7 Business Days to ship.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Runs good. Haven't gave it the beans yet since I just got it going this morning