MSRP IS $149.99
The Juggernaut (Exclusively at GoPowerSports) is everything the original 30 series drivers lacks under load. No longer do you have to sacrifice your engines power or rpm capabilities! With this new Super 30 Series Driver, you can take full advantage of a high HP high RPM small block engine (196/212/225). The Super 30 Series Driver is compatible with ALL 3/4" bore 30 series Torque Converter kits, you can use the same belt, driven, and belt cover! This driver is recommended to be used with higher rpm engines. On a stock motor running at 3600 rpm you will not see much difference in performance, running 4000+ rpm is where the Juggernaut shines.
- No more slipping under load.
- Has been tested up to 8500 rpm
Features and Specs:
- Bore: 3/4" (.750")
- Key-way: 3/16", NOT INCLUDED, use part #1031
- 3/4" wide asymmetrical belt
- Engagement: 2,500 RPM
- RPM Capabilities: 8,500+ RPM
- All new design with 3 rollers and 6 springs
- No adjustments needed
- Limits/Eliminates belt slippage
- Improved Reliability and Performance on high HP small block engines
- Compatible with all 30 series TAV kits with 3/4" bore (comet and aftermarket)
- Slightly larger diameter then a regular 30 series driver but still works with the same covers and belt
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
91 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I haven't had the time to ride it yet but it makes my mini bike look dangerous and life threatining and that's what I was going for. So two thumbs up!
Makes a world of difference.A must have.
The benefits of the Juggernaut surprised me tremendously. I was running the stock series 30, and the slippage was unreal, and it would get hot after a little riding. Not now the Juggernaut runs very cool.
highly recommend, I'm finally getting the full potential from my Briggs Animal
Super 30 Series Driver - The Juggernaut