If you're looking for a go-kart that can do just about anything then you should check out the TrailMaster 200 XRS. This model is certainly a great way to enjoy some leisure time, but with a weight limit of 500 pounds and a built on hitch and storage basket, you'll be able to do so much more with this vehicle.
The 200 XRS is made with speed in mind and can take you up to 43 Mph, which is much faster than many other models. This speed increase is largely due to the fantastic single cylinder engine and CVT clutch that allows for ten horse power. Of course, the optimized frame of this model also allows for a reduced turning radius so you can have a little extra fun while working or creaming your friends in a race.
The design of the 200 XRS features cozy bucket seats that will adjust to help the driver maintain a comfortable driving position. Each seat contains a seat belt, which is only one of the amazing safety features this model has. The 150 XRS also boasts durable headlights, tail lights and hydraulic brakes ( front and rear) that will ensure the driver has complete control day or night. Your model will also include a 2.25 gallon fuel tank, electric starting system and dual wheel drive that will ensure your go-kart time won't just be a whole lot of fun, but will improve your skills while you spend hours out in the fields.
Things To Know:
- Final assembly and maintenance does require some basic mechanical knowledge. Before purchasing it is wise to consider your abilities to perform the needed maintenance and repairs that will be required.
- If you choose "Mostly Assembled", your go-kart will arrive mostly assembled. You will be responsible for assembling the roll cage, attaching the steering wheel, and hooking up the battery.
- *TrailMaster Go Karts only ship to the lower 48 states. Go-Kart must be for Private Land use only if shipping to California. These units are not CARB/EPA Compliant.
- Warranty. Yes, most karts come with a limited warranty against manufacture defects. These are defects from the manufacturer not due to accidents, abuse or lack of maintenance. Go-karts come with a parts only warranty (there is no labor warranty).
- These Go Kart kits may come with some scratches that are beyond our control. If you received damaged parts or parts missing, please email our sales department with photos so we can asses the situation.
- There are no returns on this unit.
|<align="left"> Engine Information </align="left">|
|Engine type:||4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled|
|Max torque:||7 lb ft/6000rpm|
|Bore x stroke:||2.26 x 2.28 inches|
|Climbing ability:||12 degrees|
|Carburetor brand:||Deli (Vacuum film)|
|Engine oil:||SAE 15W-40|
|Clutch:||Automatic CTV with reverse|
|Driveline / Driving wheel:||Chain / Dual wheel drive|
|Suspension, F / R:||Double A-arm / swing-arm|
|Brakes, F / R:||Both hydraulic brakes, Disc|
|Tires, F / R:||20x7-8 / 22x10-10|
|Fuel capacity:||2.25 gal|
|Weight, G.W. / N.W.:||573 / 485 lbs|
|Max load:||500 lbs|
|OA L x W x H:||85x53.1x57.5 inches|
|Height to seat:||13.8 inches|
|Min ground clearance:||6.7 inches|
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
All of us love this Go Kart and it ride’s amazing. I’m 6.4” in height and I’m comfortable driving this thing super cool!!!!
Much more power than I expected