Take your go-karting experience to new heights with the TrailMaster MID XRXR Go-kart with reverse. This go-kart is unlike any other, as it boasts numerous safety features that give you the confidence to take it to the next level. With a padded roll cage, hydraulic brake system, over the shoulder safety belt, kill switch, and horn, you'll feel secure as you ride. Not only is this go-kart safe, but it also has all wheel fenders that keep you clean during muddy adventures. The MID TrailMaster XRXR model also has large tires that easily navigate tough trails, and individual sporting seats that provide a comfortable ride for you and a companion. With a top speed of 40 miles per hour, this go-kart is perfect for a weekend getaway. Additionally, it's easy to operate, thanks to the electric start, automatic design, gear indicator, and power steering wheel.
- Electric start
- Automatic/3 speed with reverse
- Canopy top
- Manual choke operating from dashboard
- LED headlight
- Gear indicator
- All-wheel fenders
- Big tires: F / R: 16x6-8 / 16x7-8
- Rack and pinion steering wheel
- Hydraulic disc brake
- Individual sporting seats
- Padding over roll cage
- Adjustable driver seat: pedal to seat back adjustable from 31.5â to 37â
- Over shoulder safety seatbelt
- Kill switch
- OA L x W x H: 69x43.3x51.2 inches
- Max speed: 40 MPH
Things To Know:
- Final assembly and maintenance does require some basic mechanical knowledge. Before purchasing it is wise to consider your abilities to perform the needed maintenance and repairs that will be required.
- If you choose "Mostly Assembled", your go-kart will arrive mostly assembled. You will be responsible for assembling the roll cage, attaching the steering wheel, and hooking up the battery.
- *TrailMaster Go Karts only ship to the lower 48 states. Go-Kart must be for Private Land use only if shipping to California. These units are not CARB/EPA Compliant.
- Warranty. Yes, most karts come with a limited warranty against manufacture defects. These are defects from the manufacturer not due to accidents, abuse or lack of maintenance. Go-karts come with a parts only warranty (there is no labor warranty).
- If you happen to receive any damaged or missing parts, please don't hesitate to reach out to our sales team with photos of the issue. We'll work quickly to resolve the situation and get you back to enjoying your go-karting experience.
- There are no returns on this unit.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for your unit to ship.
|Engine type:||4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled|
|Max torque:||9.6 lb ft/2500rpm|
|Bore x stroke:||2.6 x 2.1 inches|
|Climbing ability:||12 degrees|
|Starting system:||Electric / Pull backup|
|Carburetor brand:||JF (RX)|
|Driveline / Driving wheel:||Chain / Dual wheel drive|
|Suspension, F / R:||Double A-arm / swing-arm(Double Oil Damped Shock)|
|Brakes, F / R:||No / Hydraulic brake, Disc|
|Tires, F / R:||16x6-8 / 16x7-8|
|Fuel capacity:||1 gal|
|Weight, G.W. / N.W.:||386 /330 lbs|
|Max load:||400 lbs|
|OA L x W x H:||67x43.3x51.2 inches|
|Height to seat:||10.2 inches|
|Min ground clearance:||2.8 inches|
|Pedal to seat back distance:||31.5'' to 37''|
|Shipping information:||54 units/40HQ|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
TrailMaster MID XRXR Go-Kart With Reverse