Tillotson 212cc Engine, Pull Start. Our most popular and one of the best performance small block engines on the market! Great for minibikes, go-karts, or any other powersport activity. Strong and reliability, the Tillotson 212 Hemi Engine is the #1 choice for the GoPowerSports Race Team. This engine does not ship with oil.
- Engine comes stock with a Huayi carburetor
- 9+HP (on our 2021 Inertia Dyno)
- Lightened flywheel rated at 10,000RPM (not aluminum)
- High compression and high flow Hemi head with 27mm-24mm valves
- 26lb Valve Springs
- 3/4" diameter shaft
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3 Quarts
Comes with a 90 Day Warranty, Box Stock. If any modifications are done, the Warranty is VOID.
- Stage 1 Performance Kit for added 2-3HP Performance
- 196/212 Header Pipe
- Stage 2 Performance Kit for all upgraded internal Billet Parts
- Tillotson T4 Oil
**Now offering Professional set up, We make sure you will get the most out of your engine straight out of the box. (no internal modifications)
- We set the valve lash to make sure you get the most lift for more power
- We set the coil for optimum spark and clearance for less drag
- We make sure the the throttle linkage is ready out of the box. Setting it so you get the most rpm and making sure it operates smoothly
- We do a once over on the whole engine to make sure nothing is wrong with it before being shipped.
No Returns on this product, if you have questions about it, Please call before ordering.
Engine will ship with "Adult Signature Required".
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Purchased the Tillotson 212 after doing some research on it as I've never owned one. I installed it on my MM212 and it didn't sound or feel right. Contacted customer service and after some discussions they sent me another carb. That solved the problem and I was so impressed with it I purchased another one. Great little power plant and great customer service.
Last winter I picked up a doodle bug and chose this engine I put an exhaust and a aem filter on it, did the zip tie trick for the mods and I’ve recorded it hitting 47mph.
Bought 3 of these engines, all had no issues out of the box. They replaced 3 196cc engines, two different builders and blew both out of the water with low end torque/power. Two went to MB200s and the 3rd a MB200-2 to be modded to a stage 2. No problem installing on either setup, always starts first pull! Did throw me off the back of the MB200 so be careful, governor was still installed too - very powerful.
I have not put it on my bt200x yet gotta get the engine riser for the torque converter but I know it's nice from watching red beards garage.
Has so much torque pfentt of power. I still have it stock. After a little break in I will be modding it I know it will be a beast with minimal effort . It fit right on my Coleman ct 200u
This engine rips if your trynna get a fast motor right out of the box
how fast does it go
Me llegó súper rápido a PR, estoy agradecido de GoPowerSport por el servicio excelente y rápido! Los recomiendo al 100% !!!
Haven't opened the box yet, will let you know when we install it!
Just happy to get one. I love this motor