No Returns on this product, if you have questions about it, Please call before ordering. Engine will ship with "Adult Signature Required".
Tillotson 212cc Engine, Pull Start. Our most popular and one of the best performance small block engines on the market!
- Engine comes stock with a Huayi carburetor
- 9+HP (on our 2021 Inertia Dyno)
- Lightened flywheel rated at 10,000RPM (not aluminum)
- High compression and high flow Hemi head with 27mm-24mm valves
- 3/4" diameter shaft.
Comes with a 90 Day Warranty, Box Stock. If any modifications are done, the Warranty is VOID.
- Stage 1 Performance Kit for added 2-3HP Performance
- 196/212 Header Pipe
- Stage 2 Performance Kit for all upgraded internal Billet Parts
- Tillotson T4 Oil
**Now offering Professional set up, We make sure you will get the most out of your engine straight out of the box. (no internal modifications)
- We set the valve lash to make sure you get the most lift for more power
- We set the coil for optimum spark and clearance for less drag
- We make sure the the throttle linkage is ready out of the box. Setting it so you get the most rpm and making sure it operates smoothly
- We do a once over on the whole engine to make sure nothing is wrong with it before being shipped.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
188 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
FedEx has 2 tracking numbers for the same shipment. One said delivered and the other said at Middletown FedEx. Not sure of status.
Good engine in the process of breaking it in and now waiting for my stage 2 cruiser kit gonna be a fast reliable engine thanks to gopowersports
Only issue is I found a bolt had stripped the housing where the fan shroud mounts.
Not super happy about it but I’ll find a way to fix it.
212cc Tillotson Hemi Engine
hey can someone make a video or something on how to set it up i don’t have any kits for it just the engine it’s self and i don’t know what to do
Is governor install or need to b removed
I’ve put maybe 2-3 hours of use into the motor so far for my mini bike and gotta say that thing just love wheelies now.. quick up to speed and sounds pretty good
Amazing !! Very impressed.
Will pop that puppy on there by New Years