The TrailMaster 200E XRX is an upgrade from our popular 150XRX, now with a bigger 169cc GY6 engine equipped with EFI. With fuel injection, users don't need to worry about starting in cold weather or at high altitudes; furthermore, users don't need to fix or replace carburetors after periods of inactivity with the unit. Take on the toughest terrain with the 200E XRX with premium features including polished aluminum wheels, a digital speedometer/odometer, led headlights and LED light bar and a bikini sunshade top! Underneath all that glitz is a rugged, tubular steel frame with top brush guard, side rails and an enclosed belly pan to take the abuse of harsh off-roading.
There's enough horsepower to haul loads on the rear utility rack or to pull light-duty trailers with the included ball hitch. Driving is effortless and fun with electric start, rack-and-pinion steering, reverse shifting, dash-mounted controls and dual sport bucket seats with 5 point harnesses. Driver's seat adjusts from 36 to 43 inches to the pedals while tilt steering tilts.
Center and side mount mirrors, front and rear hydraulic disc brakes, high/low beam headlights and turn signals add an extra measure of safety. The dual A-arm front and swing-arm rear suspension system provides excellent handling and maneuverability. The 200E XRX is built for speed and fun!
TrailMaster 200E XRX Key Features:
- Fuel injection system operates under any weather and at an altitude
- Fully automatic with reverse, high performance 168.9cc GY6 engine with internal F-N-R
- Alloy wheels with 22X7-10 front and 22X10-10 rear aggressive tires
- Top LED light bar
- Digital speedometer/odometer
- Aluminum side mirrors
- Turn signals
- Sporting steering wheel
- Five-point safety harness
- Electric start with kill switch
- Adjustable steering wheel
- Individual sports seats
- LED headlight
- Bikini sunshade top
- Adjustable driver seat: pedal to seat back adjustable from 36" to 43"
- Rack and pinion steering wheel
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brake
- 4-point rear swing arm
- Parking brake
- Trailer hitch
- Large rear utility rack
- Large gas tank
TrailMaster 200E XRX Specifications:
- EPA certificated
- Engine type: 4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 168.9cc
- Max HP: 11.1hp/8000pm
- Max torque: 8.1 lb ft/6000pm
- Bore x stroke: 2.4x2.28 inches
- Max speed: 43 mph
- Climbing ability: 18 degrees
- Ignition: ECU
- Starting system: Electric
- Battery: 12V 10Ah
- Engine oil: SAE 15W-40
- Clutch: Automatic CTV with reverse
- Driveline / Driving wheel: Chain / Dual wheel drive
- Suspension F / R: Double A-arm / swing-arm
- Brakes, F / R: Both hydraulic brakes, Disc
- Tires, F / R: 22x7-10 / 22×10-10
- Wheel: Aluminum
- Fuel capacity: 2.25 gal
- Shipping / Net Weight: 661 / 533 lbs
- Max load: 500 lbs
- Wheelbase: 61 inches
- OA Lx W x H: 85×53.1x57.5 inches
- Crate size: 88X48X25 inches
- Height to seat: 13.8 inches
- Min ground clearance: 6.7 inches
- Pedal to seat back distance: 36" to 43"
Things To Know:
- Final assembly and maintenance does require some basic mechanical knowledge. Before purchasing it is wise to consider your abilities to perform the needed maintenance and repairs that will be required.
- If you choose "Mostly Assembled", your go-kart will arrive mostly assembled. You will be responsible for assembling the roll cage, attaching the steering wheel, and hooking up the battery.
- *TrailMaster Go Karts only ship to the lower 48 states. Go-Kart must be for Private Land use only if shipping to California. These units are not CARB/EPA Compliant.
- Warranty. Yes, most karts come with a limited warranty against manufacture defects. These are defects from the manufacturer not due to accidents, abuse or lack of maintenance. Go-karts come with a parts only warranty (there is no labor warranty).
- These Go Kart kits may come with some scratches that are beyond our control. If you received damaged parts or parts missing, please email our sales department with photos so we can asses the situation.
- There are no returns on this unit.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for your unit to ship.