TrailMaster is very proud to announce the deluxe Cheetah 200X Go-Kart!
True to its namesake, the Cheetah is sleek, powerful, fast and agile with the power plant, drivetrain, suspension of a high performance go-kart and the functionality of a utility vehicle.
Extra-long, independent front swing arms, a double ball joint, articulating rear suspension and ample ground clearance lets you glide over the roughest terrain and performing like independent suspension making it much harder to flip over. Adjustable high back bucket seats, and adjustable steering wheel will accommodate all shapes, sizes and skill level of the wild animal tamers in your family.
Automatic CVT with reverse, hydraulic disk brake, 3-point automotive style retractable seat belts, parking brake, fenders, canopy top and cargo rack are just a few of the many special features. Add the dramatic body panels and the LED light package with flowing turn signals and this is one cool cat!
With the Cheetah 200X, it also comes with all the bells and whistles which includes aluminum wheels, high quality windshield, LED light bar, side review mirrors and spare tire.
TrailMaster Cheetah 200X Go-Kart Key Features:
- Sporty stylish design
- Articulating rear suspension equipped with anti-slop pull belts, much harder to roll over comparing to other rear solid axle machines
- Alloy wheels with 22X7-10 front and 22X10-10 rear aggressive tires
- Top LED light bar
- Spare tire
- High quality windshield
- Side rearview mirrors
- 3 point automotive stvle retractable seat belt
- LED headlight and turn signal
- Electric start with kill switch
- Fully automatic with reverse, high performance 168.9cc GY6 engine with internal F-N-R
- Adjustable steering wheel
- Individual sports seats
- Bikini sunshade top
- Adiustable driver seat: pedal to seat back adiustable from 36" to 42"
- Rack and pinion steering wheel
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brake
- Large 22" front and rear tires
- Max speed 38 m/h
- Parking brake
- 4-wheel stylish fenders
- Large rear utility rack
- Large gas tank
TrailMaster Cheetah 200X Go-Kart Specifications:
- EPA certificated
- Engine type: 4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 168.9cc
- Max HP: 11.1hp/8000 pm
- Max torque: 8.1 lb ft/6000pm
- Bore x stroke: 2.4×2.28 inches
- Max speed: 38 mph
- Climbing ability: 12 degrees
- Ignition: C.D.I
- Starting system: Electric
- Battery: 12V 10Ah
- Carburetor brand: Deli (Vacuum film)
- Engine oil: SAE 15W-40
- Clutch: Automatic CTV with reverse
- Driveline / Driving wheel: Chain / Dual wheel drive
- Suspension F / R: Double A-arm / swing-arm
- Brakes, F / R: Both hydraulic brakes, disc
- Tires, F / R: 22x7-10 / 22x10-10
- Wheel: Aluminum
- Fuel capacity: 2.64 gal
- Weight, G.W. / N.W.: 650 / 521 lbs
- Max load: 500 lbs
- Wheelbase: 71 inches
- OALx W x H: 92.1×55×58.3 inches
- Height to seat: 18.5 inches
- Min ground clearance: 5.9 inches
- Pedal to seat back distance: 36" to 42"
Things To Know:
- Final assembly and maintenance does require some basic mechanical knowledge. Before purchasing it is wise to consider your abilities to perform the needed maintenance and repairs that will be required.
- If you choose "Mostly Assembled", your go-kart will arrive mostly assembled. You will be responsible for assembling the roll cage, attaching the steering wheel, and hooking up the battery.
- *TrailMaster Go Karts only ship to the lower 48 states. Go-Kart must be for Private Land use only if shipping to California. These units are not CARB/EPA Compliant.
- Warranty. Yes, most karts come with a limited warranty against manufacture defects. These are defects from the manufacturer not due to accidents, abuse or lack of maintenance. Go-karts come with a parts only warranty (there is no labor warranty).
- These Go Kart kits may come with some scratches that are beyond our control. If you received damaged parts or parts missing, please email our sales department with photos so we can asses the situation.
- There are no returns on this unit.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for your unit to ship.