The TrailMaster Storm 200 Minibike is a powerful and versatile vehicle that is perfect for off-road adventures and recreational use. This minibike is designed to provide superior performance and durability, thanks to its high-quality components and rugged construction. The TrailMaster Storm 200 Minibike has a sturdy and rugged frame that is built to withstand the toughest terrains. It has a high-strength steel frame and a durable suspension system, with dual front suspension and a rear suspension that provides a smooth ride even on rough terrain. Overall, the TrailMaster Storm 200 Minibike is a versatile and powerful vehicle that is perfect for off-road adventures and recreational use. With its high-quality components, rugged construction, and smooth performance, it is sure to provide hours of fun and excitement for riders of all levels.
The TrailMaster Storm 200 is powerful, reliable and easy to operate. This small mini bike is equipped with a powerful 196cc, 6.5HP Engine which is perfect for cruising around the house/ranch, and is ideal for teenagers and adults.
STORM 200-2's features:
- 6.5 HP Engine
- Rigid Suspension
- Chain Clutch Driven - #420 Chain
- Manual Rear Caliper
- 14.5x70-6 Knobby Tires
- 60 Tooth rear sprocket
- Stage 1 Performance Kit
- 3 Stage Side Exit Header Pipe (After heating and bending to fit frame)
- Replacement Bearings: 6201
Some Assembly Required:
- Handlebars will need to be bolted on with provided hardware
- Tires need to be inflated
- Oil should be changed after break-in period
- Secure rest of the bike's hardware after first ride as extra precaution
If the Storm 200 is bought with parts, the bike will ship separately from the parts. Final assembly and maintenance does require some basic mechanical knowledge. Before purchasing, it is wise to consider your abilities to perform the needed maintenance and repairs that will be required.
- 49" x 32" x 17" - 100 lbs.
Things to Know:
- Shipping is only available to Contiguous Lower 48 States. California residents may only purchase these units for Private Property Use Only and will not be eligible for licensing. These minibikes are not CARB/EPA Compliant.
- Average shipping lead times are a week to a week and a half. There is no expedited shipping available for this mini bike.
- These Minibike kits may come with some scratches that are beyond our control. If you received damaged parts or parts missing, please email our sales department with photos so we can asses the situation.
- Warranty: Yes, most karts come with a limited warranty against manufacture defects. These are defects from the manufacturer not due to accidents, abuse or lack of maintenance. Minibike come with a parts only warranty (no labor warranty).
- Assembly is required. Final assembly and maintenance does require some basic mechanical knowledge. Before purchasing, it is wise to consider your abilities to perform the needed maintenance and repairs that will be required.
- There are no returns on this minibike.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for your unit to ship.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
42 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Really nice little unit. Very fun to just cruise on and mess around. I am 240 lbs and 5'10" and this bike hauls me round without issue. It is fast ! I did not do a top speed run bc my yard is only so long and I can't top it out before I have to slow down to turn. I have a Piranha ZR 90 that is pretty quick but I dare say this Storm is faster, maybe not at the top end but man ... It really pulls. I can only imagine putting a stage 1 on. The foot peg position and controls are perfectly placed, makes for a comfy ride. The no suspension isn't that bad as long as you stay on relatively flat surfaces. Adding oil and bike assembly was a breeze. Make sure to check all bolts and tighten everything though ! I found a few loose ones in crucial spots, I should have checked. If you are having a hard time inflating the front tire like myself, not only use a ratchet strap around the wheel to create a good seal but be sure the tire is off the ground. I used a milk crate to great effect. Also, the clutch makes a whiney loud sound untill it reaches a certain RPM then disappears, I called but never got a response about if that was normal. I hope it is. Bike starts first pull and is good fun. I would recommend it if you are looking for a good cruiser with light trail applications. If you want suspension I would save a little more for the MB2000 or a Piranha/Pitster Pro used bike for around the 1k mark. For under 700, this bike is fantastic. Be safe and wear a helmet ! If you are getting this for your kids then please do not remove the rev limiter. If it's for you, have fun but be safe. Oh ! One more thing, tires are excellent and the width make for great stability. Very cool bike.
What can I say this machine is awesome !!!
can i order this bike if im all the way from malaysia, selangor?
Only took few mins to put together and easy to ride even with 1 leg. Very comfortable and has power. Very easy to start. Shipping was within 2 days of order so very fast.
It works great rides fast, always cranks up in 1 pulls and pulls really good when you want to go fast great bike for people that are 6,0 or less :)
Great minibike, you can make modifications if needed shipping was so so had to replace a fender, but other than that the minibike seems pretty nice
TrailMaster Storm 200 Minibike
This little bike is great! Perfect for someone who just wants to ride on the streets as it has no suspension for hard trail rides. Recommend a decent tire upgrade though. Loved the first one, and bought another for my wife! Highly recommend.
Assembly easy, packing vg. Nice bike, more than enough power for my grandson.
I enjoy the bike ! But there are several parts on the bike that was put on backwards, the brakes were completely lose, one of the tires would not hold air in it.