Introducing the Vintage Go Kart Roller Kit from GoPowerSports, an exciting DIY project for go-kart enthusiasts! The kit allows you to build a single-seater go-kart that replicates the iconic Manco American Express and boasts an extended length for a more comfortable ride. With the Vintage Go Kart Roller Kit, you can enjoy the thrill of building your own go-kart and customize it according to your preferences. The Vintage Go Kart Roller Kit comes with everything you need to build your own go-kart, except for the engine. You have the freedom to choose your own engine and tire selection based on your preferences and requirements. The kit includes all the necessary components such as the frame, steering wheel, pedals, and more. The kit is designed to replicate the classic Manco American Express, a go-kart that is known for its speed and agility. The extended length of the Vintage Go Kart Roller Kit provides a more comfortable ride, making it ideal for longer rides. The kit is easy to assemble, and you can have your go-kart up and running in no time.
In conclusion, if you are a fan of go-karts and love DIY projects, the Vintage Go Kart Roller Kit from GoPowerSports is an excellent choice. Build your own one-of-a-kind go-kart and experience the thrill of speed and agility on the tracks. Order your kit today and get started on your exciting project!
Vintage Go-Kart Roller Kit Features:
- Popular remake of the Manco American Express Single Seater Go-Kart Frame
- All Welding has been done, just simply bolt everything else together
- Fully customizable for your desired look
- American Made Steel Frame
- Front Springer spindles for added comfort
- Easy to assemble
- Instruction Assembly Video to help guide your build
The Vintage Go-Kart Roller Kit comes with:
- XL Go-Kart Frame (welded)
- 38" Axle (40" w/18" Cleat and 145 Knobby)
- 2- Spring Sets (Cups, Bolts, Springs)
- 2- Manco Spindles 10548/10549
- 2- 3/8 Tie Rods 11"
- 2- 3/8 Tie Rod Ends
- Mechanic Brake Caliper
- 6" Brake Disc
- HD Brake Cable
- HD Pedal Kit (Pedals, Springs, Hardware)
- Throttle Cable 8252
- Steering Wheel & Cap
- Manco Single Seat
- Kill Switch 4419
- 4- 1/4" Keys
- 4- 1" Lock Collars
- 4- 2 Hole Flangettes
- 2- 1" Bearings
- 60 Tooth #420 Live Axle Sprocket
- 3' of #420 Chain with Master Link
- Complete Hardware Pack for the go-kart kit
- Your choice of Tires
- 2- 6" Floaters Wheels
- 4- 5090 Bearings
- 2- 6" Live Axle Wheels
- Copy of the Go-Kart Alley Book
Vintage Go Kart Roller Kit Recommended Items:
- Tillotson 212 Engine (not included in this kit)
- 30 Series Torque Converter Kit with Riser Kit
- Or 10T #420 3/4" Bore Centrifugal Clutch
Things To Know:
- Some assembly required. Basic tools are needed for assembly, be sure to watch our How-To Video for a full list of tools.
- Overall Length of the Go-Kart - 68"
- Length from Back Seat to Pedals - 40"
- Shipping Crate Size - 30" Wide, 69" Long and 25" Tall.
- Currently only shipping this kit to the contiguous Lower 48 US States. If you wish to see how much shipping would outside the contiguous lower 48 States, then contact us:
- Send an email to Sales@GoPowerSports.com and provide your shipping address. We will track down a quote and contact you back.
The not-so-small print:
Remember, Go-Kart Alley is fiction. Go-karts are real, both real fun and real dangerous. Our stunts are carried out by trained drivers on closed courses under the supervision of professional stunt coordinators. It is vitally important that anyone riding a go-kart wear the proper protective gear. The rider should wear, at a minimum, a full-face DOT-rated motorcycle helmet, gloves and a helmet supporting neck brace. These items and other safety equipment are not supplied with the kits but can be found through many online or retail sellers.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Anyone purchased these kits are getting ripped off. The prices are unbelievably high. I'm a racecar chassis fabricator and have built many karts over the years. I honestly don't know how this company sells anything other than the fact that people just don't shop around.