The Mega Moto 80/105 Adapter Plate will allow you to mount a Predator 212/Tillotson 212/Clone 196 Engine to your Mega Moto 80/105/E1000 frame. This plate is tall enough to be able to use a 30 series Torque Converter Kit without any extra modifications to your bike. Because of this height, you will need to relocate gas tank and run a Stage 1 Kit to fit in your frame.
- Allows you to bolt on a Predator/Tillotson/Honda Clone engine to Mega Moto 80/105/E1000 frame
- Slotted holes for direct chain alignment with a centrifugal clutch
- Extra set of holes for our GoPowerSports Fully Adjustable Motor Plate (#GPSFAMP). Having both plates will allow you to run a 30 Series Torque Converter Kit.
- Will have to relocate gas tank for clearance
- Will have to run a Stage 1 Kit for clearance (#PPK2015); we recommend the GPS-0010 Side Exit Header Pipe or the Build Your Own.
The Mega Moto 80 Adapter Plate Kit Includes:
- Steel Bent Plate
- Mounting Hardware (8 sets of 5/16" Nuts and Bolts)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
37 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I’ve bought 2 they look like they’ve been throw around and scraped up a little but don’t bother me since I paint them but other than that their sold and everything lines up like they say it does
It was too tall so I had to cut out a half inch on both sides and weld it back together
Never received it.
Fit right on but did not come with the right size motor mount bolts it only game with the bolts to mount it to the frame
Got the 212 back on level and up for torque converter clearance too! I Would recommend a real frame gas tank though.
Mega Moto 80/105 Adapter Plate
Love them makes it possible to get it all aligned right
Works great! Install was easy and quality product. I used it on my motovox
Used this on my sons mega moto 80cc gocart. I didn’t want to buy the adjustable plate so I had to do a little modification. The bolt pattern is the same as the mini bikes but the clutch is a different offset. I’d say save your self the trouble and get the adjustable plate for an easer install. You have to relocate the gas tank or the motor won’t fit. Much better option than chopping up the frame like I’ve seen a lot of people do. Nice work go power sports.