Lil Rascal 212 Minibike Kit by GoPowerSports
- Easy to assemble
- Ready to paint
- Kit includes everything you need to ride, just add gas
- Comfortable ride for all ages
- Powerful Tillotson 212 Engine with Performance Kit
- Seat Height - 18" (to bottom of seat)
- Handlebar Height - 31"
- Engine mount to bottom of seat frame - 10 1/2"
- Wheelbase - 31.75"
- Engine Mount Pattern - 6.375" x 3.125"
- Lil Rascal Frame
- Lil Rascal Handle Bars
- Neck Bolt
- Neck Nut
- Neck Washers (3)
- Neck Bushings (2)
- Front Axle 12mm
- Front Axle Nut
- Front Axle Spacers (2)
- Mega Moto Solid Front Wheel with 6201 bearings
- Front Tire (Option)
- Kill Switch
- Lil Rascal Hydraulic Brake Caliper/Lever/Hose
- Caliper Mounting Bolts (2)
- Caliper Spacers (2)
- Mega Moto Throttle Kit (Grips and Housing)
- Mega Moto Throttle Cable
- Foot Grips Pair
- Mega Moto Solid Rear Wheel with 6201 bearings
- Rear Tire (Option)
- Mega Moto Rear Axle
- Mega Moto Rear Axle Nut
- Mega Moto Rear Axle Spacers (2)
- Mega Moto Brake Disc 6 Hole
- #420 Sprocket - 54T (This may be sent in 2 pieces per availability, a GPS Sprocket Hub and a 54T Sprocket that will attach to it)
- #420-5' Chain
- Clutch - 1041, 10t #420 with a 3/4" Bore
- Mega Moto Rear Wheel Mounting Bolts (12)
- Coleman Chain Roller Assembly
- Coleman Chain Roller Nut & Bolt
- Coleman Chain Roller Washer
- Coleman Chain Roller Lock Washer
- Kick Stand Kit
- 8" Gas Tank - Black
- 8" Gas Tank Bracket (Kit only comes with rear mount bracket)
- 8" Gas Tank Bands (2)
- 8" Gas Tank Bracket Mount Bolts (2)
- 8" Gas Tank Bracket Mount Nuts (2)
- 8" Gas Tank Plastic 90 Barb Fitting
- Lil Rascal Seat OPTION
- Lil Rascal Seat Screws (3)
- GPS MB Chain Guard
- GPS MB Chain Guard Mount Bolts (3)
- Lil Rascal Front Tank Plate with hardware
- Engine Mount hardware
- Lil Rascal Front Plate Sticker
- Lil Rascal Pull Start Circle Sticker
- Lil Rascal Script Sticker
- Tillotson 212E Engine
- Stage 1 Performance Kit
- Skinny Center Exit Header Pipe
- Vent Filter Kit
- 1/4" Fuel Line
(Adult Signature required)
Use of our products (Mini-bikes, Go-karts and parts) may result in injuries and risks commonly associated with powersport-type activities. It is recommended that you wear proper safety equipment at all times, including but not limited to, Gloves, and a Helmet. By using this product, you voluntarily assume the risk of injuries, and further acknowledge that GoPowerSports, shall not be responsible for any injuries or damages resulting from use of this product. This product is not recommended for use on public roads or unsafe terrain. Be aware of all applicable laws which may govern the use of this product in public areas as this product is not to be used in such instances which may violate local laws and/or in public areas which may cause injuries or accidents to bystanders.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Really can't go wrong with this kit. Fun to build and my neighbors get a pretty good chuckle when they see me on it. I'm nearly 60 but I think my wife believes I'm 13.
Pretty easy to build with the different YouTubes out there. I went with a seat from Amazon, just a Harley Springer seat ~ $60. The only part that was missing... spacers for rear brakes. The bracket for the optional air filter doesn't work with the newer? or re-designed choke on the Tillotson 212. The brake line is waaaaaaayyyyyyy too long, I just ordered a 51" with 10mm banjo's, hopefully that works. Would I buy again... yes. Pricey, but it simply works.
Bought the mini bike kit and assembled it had a lot of fun putting it together then put a predator ghost engine in it now it’s scary fast also put a torque converter belt drive on it good project for dad and kid
I had so much fun building this, I learned a lot in the process too. A few gripes were 2 missing engine mount bolts and all of the chain guard bolts missing. I also had to buy a chain breaker to shorten the chain. The black painted gas tank was a nightmare, there were tons of small metal shavings inside the tank I needed to flush out. They also painted parts that come in contact with the fuel. So there ended up being a ton of small black paint flecks in the fuel line. Luckily I went to Lowes and bought a good fuel filter before running it too much. You'll be making a few trips to the hardware store for sure. The build video tutorial is 2 years old and a lot of the parts in the video are no longer relevant to the current kit they are shipping. Like the brakes and throttle setup for example. I had to watch a bunch of different build videos from different sources to piece all the information together to build it. All in all it's still great though, I plan on buying another one for my wife.
Lil' Rascal 212 Minibike Kit
The steering capabilities are very limited. And the sprocket should not have been drilled, tapped and then painted over. Had it very hard to getting the bolts to thread in so I re tapped them. I also could not thread the bolts in for the torque converter. The bolt were threading in off center.