Lil Rascal Mini Bike by GoPowerSports
(Adult Signature required)
- Seat Height - 18" (to bottom of seat)
- Handlebar Height - 31"
- Engine mount to bottom of seat frame - 10 1/2"
- Wheelbase - 31.75"
- Engine Mount Pattern - 6.375" x 3.125" (This pattern will work with the following engines once the gas tank, air filter box, and stock exhaust are removed)
- 79cc Predator (Must use adapter plate that comes with the 79cc Predator)
- 196cc clones
- 212cc Tillotson / Predator
- 225cc Tillotson
- Lil Rascal Frame
- Lil Rascal Handle Bars
- Neck Bolt
- Neck Nut
- Neck Washers (3)
- Neck Bushings (2)
- Front Axle 12mm
- Front Axle Nut
- Front Axle Spacers (2)
- Mega Moto Front Wheel with 6201 bearings
- Front Tire (Option)
- Kill Switch
- Mega Moto Brake Kit (Lever & Cable)
- Mega Moto Red Caliper
- Mega Moto Red Caliper Mounting Bolts (2)
- Mega Moto Red Caliper Spacers (2)
- Mega Moto Throttle Kit (Grips and Housing)
- Mega Moto Throttle Cable
- Foot Grips Pair
- Mega Moto Rear Wheel with 6201 bearings
- Rear Tire (Option)
- Mega Moto Rear Axle
- Mega Moto Rear Axle Nut
- Mega Moto Rear Axle Spacers (2)
- Mega Moto Brake Disc 6 Hole
- #420 Sprocket - 54T
- #420-5' Chain
- Clutch - 1041GPS, 3/4" Bore Clutch running #420 Chain (Ideal for Tillotson/Predator/Clone 212 Engines)
- Mega Moto Rear Wheel Mounting Bolts (12)
- Coleman Chain Roller Assembly
- Coleman Chain Roller Nut & Bolt
- Coleman Chain Roller Washer
- Coleman Chain Roller Lock Washer
- Kick Stand Kit
- 8" Gas Tank - Black
- 8" Gas Tank Bracket (Kit only comes with rear mount bracket)
- 8" Gas Tank Bands (2)
- 8" Gas Tank Bracket Mount Bolts (2)
- 8" Gas Tank Bracket Mount Nuts (2)
- 8" Gas Tank Plastic 90 Barb Fitting
- Lil Rascal Seat OPTION
- Lil Rascal Seat Screws (3)
- GPS MB Chain Guard
- GPS MB Chain Guard Mount Bolts (3)
- Lil Rascal Front Tank Plate with hardware
- Engine Mount hardware
- Lil Rascal Front Plate Sticker
- Lil Rascal Pull Start Circle Sticker
- Lil Rascal Script Sticker
Use of our products (Mini-bikes, Go-karts and parts) may result in injuries and risks commonly associated with powersport-type activities. It is recommended that you wear proper safety equipment at all times, including but not limited to, Gloves, and a Helmet. By using this product, you voluntarily assume the risk of injuries, and further acknowledge that GoPowerSports, shall not be responsible for any injuries or damages resulting from use of this product. This product is not recommended for use on public roads or unsafe terrain. Be aware of all applicable laws which may govern the use of this product in public areas as this product is not to be used in such instances which may violate local laws and/or in public areas which may cause injuries or accidents to bystanders.
What's in the kit?
Proudly made in the USA. (Texas that is)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
57 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
looks great can’t wait to put it together
Super easy to put together, lots of different options for motors..bad ass! brings back memories
Pretty decent frame. Problems with kickstand spring holder was broke off. extra parts that are not documented in any of the how to videos as to installation. Brake caliper does not fit without buying extra hardware rear sprocket does not fit over hub. CANNOT get a hold of anyone for tech support.
Purchased & assembled with my 10 yr old daughter. Let her do most of the wrenching. Paired it with a Tillotson 212 and a stage 1 kit. Don’t be mistaken, this bike moves!. Had a few slight challenges but GoPowerSports made things right! Spend the money and get yourself & the kiddo a helmet. This platform is the Mercedes of minibikes. Other market completes are roughly $100 less but their designs are still stuck in the 1970’s. Listen, open up your wallet and build some memories with friends & family!
All good but you might want to rap the ends of the metal parts with bubble wrap ?
The quality exceeded my expectations. Flawless welds . Great kit
Hello this is Steve's son Lucien I'm the one who purchased the lil rascal. Im very satisfied with quality of the frame and hardware. We are still in the process of painting the frame top plate and chain guard. I plan on purchasing the electric start 212cc tillotson engine. I'm going to drill a hole in the top plate and putting a (Ignition Switch 5-Wire Yerf Dog / Carter) in it.
Absolutely love it! I would have like a better brake. Thanks
Amazing quality kit. Might be a cheaper option out there but this is well worth the money. I did have an issue with the caliper not locating correctly and I fired off an email. Super quick response and offered to send out parts to make it right. I believe, don't quote me, that the kit was missing some 1/4" spacers and a different rotor (and wheels) than in the pictures and Youtube videos which probably was the issue I had. Seemed the caliper was too high and only 2/3 of the pads would contact the rotor and the missing spacers. I just fabricated a new bracket for my needs and good to go. Not a deal-breaker for me as I am adding fenders, oil catch, etc. anyways and I have the tools. As I said the support was willing to make it right and right away which was much appreciated.