Lil Rascal Mini Bike by GoPowerSports
- Seat Height - 18" (to bottom of seat)
- Handlebar Height - 31"
- Engine mount to bottom of seat frame - 10 1/2"
- Wheelbase - 31.75"
- Engine Mount Pattern - 6.375" x 3.125" (This pattern will work with the following engines once the gas tank, air filter box, and stock exhaust are removed)
- 79cc Predator (Must use adapter plate that comes with the 79cc Predator and must have Stage 1 Kit)
- 196cc Clones (will fit only with Stage 1 Kit)
- 212cc Tillotson / Predator (will fit only with Stage 1 Kit)
- 225cc Tillotson (will fit only with Stage 1 Kit)
- Lil Rascal Frame
- Lil Rascal Handle Bars
- Neck Bolt
- Neck Nut
- Neck Washers (3)
- Neck Bushings (2)
- Front Axle 12mm
- Front Axle Nut
- Front Axle Spacers (2)
- Mega Moto Solid Front Wheel with 6201 bearings
- Front Tire (Option)
- Kill Switch
- Mega Moto Brake Kit (Lever & Cable)
- Mega Moto Red Caliper
- Mega Moto Red Caliper Mounting Bolts (2)
- Mega Moto Red Caliper Spacers (2)
- Mega Moto Throttle Kit (Grips and Housing)
- Mega Moto Throttle Cable
- Foot Grips Pair
- Mega Moto Solid Rear Wheel with 6201 bearings
- Rear Tire (Option)
- Mega Moto Rear Axle
- Mega Moto Rear Axle Nut
- Mega Moto Rear Axle Spacers (2)
- Mega Moto Brake Disc 6 Hole
- #420 Sprocket - 54T (This will be sent in 2 pieces, a GPS Sprocket Hub and a 54T Sprocket that will attach to it)
- #420-5' Chain
- Clutch - 1041GPS, 3/4" Bore Clutch running #420 Chain (Ideal for Tillotson/Predator/Clone 212 Engines)
- Mega Moto Rear Wheel Mounting Bolts (12)
- Coleman Chain Roller Assembly
- Coleman Chain Roller Nut & Bolt
- Coleman Chain Roller Washer
- Coleman Chain Roller Lock Washer
- Kick Stand Kit
- 8" Gas Tank - Black
- 8" Gas Tank Bracket (Kit only comes with rear mount bracket)
- 8" Gas Tank Bands (2)
- 8" Gas Tank Bracket Mount Bolts (2)
- 8" Gas Tank Bracket Mount Nuts (2)
- 8" Gas Tank Plastic 90 Barb Fitting
- Lil Rascal Seat OPTION
- Lil Rascal Seat Screws (3)
- GPS MB Chain Guard
- GPS MB Chain Guard Mount Bolts (3)
- Lil Rascal Front Tank Plate with hardware
- Engine Mount hardware
- Lil Rascal Front Plate Sticker
- Lil Rascal Pull Start Circle Sticker
- Lil Rascal Script Sticker
- Stage 1 Kit. The Lil Rascal is a small frame, tall enough to only fit a small block engine.
- Header Pipe. This depends on which engine and where you position the Lil Rascal 8" Gas Tank.
- Rear Mounted Gas Tank - see the 3 Stage Side Exit Header Pipe
- Front Mounted Gas Tank - see the Skinny Center Exit Header Pipe
- Fuel Line
- Tillotson 212 Engine
- 32" x 27" x 17" - 58 lbs.
*For a Limited Time, we will be sending out Mega Moto Mag Wheels with these kits.*
(Adult Signature required)
Use of our products (Mini-bikes, Go-karts and parts) may result in injuries and risks commonly associated with powersport-type activities. It is recommended that you wear proper safety equipment at all times, including but not limited to, Gloves, and a Helmet. By using this product, you voluntarily assume the risk of injuries, and further acknowledge that GoPowerSports, shall not be responsible for any injuries or damages resulting from use of this product. This product is not recommended for use on public roads or unsafe terrain. Be aware of all applicable laws which may govern the use of this product in public areas as this product is not to be used in such instances which may violate local laws and/or in public areas which may cause injuries or accidents to bystanders.
What's in the kit?
Proudly made in the USA.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
71 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
im liking it a lot thank you ! appreciate you guys looking foward to purchase more!
For the price I don't think it's worth it! The bike looks nice but the parts they give you are very cheap. The caliper they supplied the adjustment screws were stuck and the whole caliper cracked in half when I tried loosening them. So I replaced that with a hydraulic one and had to get a bracket so it would fit. They didn't have the tires I wanted in stock and sent me the off road ones and had to replace them with the street tires costing me more more money. The welds are very average and there was alot of weld splatter that I had to clean up. I feel you can get frames from other manufacturers that whomever take pride in thier work and are in the 200-300 price range, get your own parts that are better quality and spend much less.
I was super excited to get my lil rascal but upon putting it together I notice I was missing a lot of parts. The parts that I’m missing are the on/off valve for the tank, the mounts, and brackets for the tank. The chain tensioner washer was too small for the bolt. The tap plate holes did not line up with the frame. So I can only use one bolt to mount the tap plate. The seat came with small cuts in it on the side. The air filter for the engine came heavily damaged. So due to all the issues I had to stop putting the lil rascal together until the parts come in. Hopefully soon. I didn’t expect to have this many issues with the lil rascal and especially for the price. Hopefully I’m able to get it fully put together and running soon.
I just completed building my lil rascal a week ago and I have some positives and some negatives to say about it.
First off, I love this bike. It is a quality bike that turns out so sweet looking when finished. I think mine turned out perfect!
However, it took some work to get there. The brake caliper was nowhere near possible to mount up with the supplied hardware. Also the hardware sent for the chain guard was incorrect.
Now while I said this is a quality bike, which it is, it really lacked any craftsmanship or pride in their work. I have been a machinist for 13 years and I know if I ever sent parts out the door with large burrs or a really horrible finish on a machined surface like the hubs, I’d be fired.
So the “kit” took a couple hardware store runs, and some metal finishing to be complete.
3 stars because for what you pay, and being marketed as built in the USA, you should get some more craftsmanship and pride put into what you are paying your hard earned money for. Which is why people buy USA products.
Awesome bike, priced too high for the quality you receive
Great product it was easy to put together I am ordering 3 more for all my grandkids I put a predator ghost engine in this one but will put stock predators in next 3
Fast shipping,I had it in a week. Has everything but the engine
Great kit and bike grand kids love it perfect size for them. Nice not having to mount tires on the rims
Just painting now, but all looks good, good quality parts.
This mini bike is sweet and you will not be disappointed!!! Five stars!!!