Introducing, the vintage style 6" GoPowerWheels from GoPowerSports. These brand new split rims are a throwback to the old-school GoPowerWheels that we've seen on many karts and minibikes over the last few decades. Ride in style with these classic remakes, only from GoPowerSports.
- 2 Floater Wheel Halves
- Mounting Hardware 3) 1/4-20 x 1'' allen head bolt and nylon lock nut
- Depending on your tire selection, you will need a 6" Tube. Preferably with a 90 degree stem for easier inflation.
- 6" Tire. Browse our selection here.
- Bearings. The GoPowerWheels Floater takes an 1.375" OD Bearing. We recommend using the 5/8"ID Bearings or 3/4"ID Bearings, depending on your application.
- If you're running wide tires, then a GoPowerWheel 1" Spacer may be used.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
When I came to the store at first I wasn’t sure what to expect. Being new to the mini world I had been researching online and it was starting to get a little intimidating. Evan greeted me at the front door and took the time to stop in the middle of his lunch, put down his food and walk me around the store to collect the parts I needed. I asked questions and the staff answered them. I didn’t worry about my lack of knowledge on certain parts because I knew they would have an answer. Great people. Great service. Great company. 10 out of 10.