Complete Rolling Chassis built off the Mega Moto B80/B105/E1000 frame.
This kit features:
- Rigid Front Suspension
- 75T Sprocket (#35 pitch)
Stock motor mount plate will accommodate a 79cc Engine. If planning on mounting a 196/212cc Honda Clone engine, then we recommend our Mega Moto Fully Adjustable Motor Mount Kit which is a bolt-on item. No cutting required.
- Will need to assemble handlebars on to chassis. (for shipping purposes)
- Does not come with an engine, clutch, or chain. You will need either an 1158 Clutch for 79cc Engines or 4335 Clutch for 196/212cc engines. 5' of #35 Chain is long enough for this kit.
- There may be scratches in paint.
- Shipping only in the Continental US and fixed at $70.
- Closeout Sale, no returns on this item.
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Awesome bike. Super easy to finish assembly. Fun little bike, the whole family enjoys riding it.
Order was for filed and delivered in a timely manner!
Great package and start for mini bike project, just added a 5hp tecumseh , a clutch and chain .welds were a little sketchy, but seems to be straight and strong enough
Met every expectation. Nice product great price. Thank you.
Very good quality product
I ordered this product on 4/16/2020. It has been ten days and the product has not even been picked up by FedEx from your warehouse. I would like my $365.00 back so I can go to another company and actually get a product.
Mega Moto 80/105 Rigid Roller Frame
I'm putting a 6.5 predator on it. It will be great for my Volkspod project