Lil Rascal Mini Bike by GoPowerSports
(NOTE: Only able to ship to Contiguous United States. Adult Signature required.)
- Seat Height - 18" (to bottom of seat)
- Handlebar Height - 31"
- Wheelbase - 31.75"
- Engine Mount Pattern - 6.375" x 3.125" (This pattern will work with the following engines once the gas tank, air filter box, and stock exhaust are removed)
- 79cc Predator (Must use adapter plate that comes with the 79cc Predator)
- 196cc clones
- 212cc Tillotson / Predator
- 225cc Tillotson
- Lil Rascal Frame
- Lil Rascal Handle Bars
- Neck Bolt
- Neck Nut
- Neck Washers (3)
- Neck Bushings (2)
- Front Axle 12mm
- Front Axle Nut
- Front Axle Spacers (2)
- Mega Moto Front Wheel with 6201 bearings
- Front Tire 4.10x3.50-6 Cleat
- Kill Switch
- Mega Moto Brake Kit (Lever & Cable)
- Mega Moto Red Caliper
- Mega Moto Red Caliper Mounting Bolts (2)
- Mega Moto Red Caliper Spacers (2)
- Mega Moto Throttle Kit (Grips and Housing)
- UPGRADE OPTION - Biltwell Grips with MBTWIST
- Mikuni Throttle Cable 40" - 90 Degree
- Foot Grips Pair
- Mega Moto Rear Wheel with 6201 bearings
- Rear Tire 4.10x3.50-6 Cleat
- Mega Moto Rear Axle
- Mega Moto Rear Axle Nut
- Mega Moto Rear Axle Spacers (2)
- Mega Moto Brake Disc 6 Hole
- 54 Tooth MB 6 Hole 420 Sprocket
- #420-5' Chain
- Clutch - 1058 or 1041 OPTION
- Mega Moto Rear Wheel Mounting Bolts (12)
- Coleman Chain Roller Assembly
- Coleman Chain Roller Nut & Bolt
- Coleman Chain Roller Washer
- Coleman Chain Roller Lock Washer
- Kick Stand Kit
- 8" Gas Tank - Black or Silver OPTION
- 8" Gas Tank Bracket (Kit only comes with rear mount bracket)
- 8" Gas Tank Bands (2)
- 8" Gas Tank Bracket Mount Bolts (2)
- 8" Gas Tank Bracket Mount Nuts (2)
- 8" Gas Tank Plastic 90 Barb Fitting
- Lil Rascal Seat OPTION
- Lil Rascal Seat Screws (3)
- GPS MB Chain Guard
- GPS MB Chain Guard Mount Bolts (3)
- Lil Rascal Front Tank Plate with hardware
- Engine Mount hardware
- Lil Rascal Front Plate Sticker
- Lil Rascal Pull Start Circle Sticker
- Lil Rascal Script Sticker
Use of our products (Mini-bikes, Go-karts and parts) may result in injuries and risks commonly associated with powersport-type activities. It is recommended that you wear proper safety equipment at all times, including but not limited to, Gloves, and a Helmet. By using this product, you voluntarily assume the risk of injuries, and further acknowledge that GoPowerSports, shall not be responsible for any injuries or damages resulting from use of this product. This product is not recommended for use on public roads or unsafe terrain. Be aware of all applicable laws which may govern the use of this product in public areas as this product is not to be used in such instances which may violate local laws and/or in public areas which may cause injuries or accidents to bystanders.
What's in the kit?
Proudly made in the USA. (Texas that is)
31 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Well build kit and easy to assemble. more rim and tire combos would be nice though.
The kit came with everything needed just like they said! The quality is next level and everything went together easily. Cant wait for the stage 1 kit to get her up and running.
Disappointed in the overall quality of the kit for the price. A $700 complete rolling kit should go together without any issues but I experienced the following during assembly:
-Rear brake rotor holes did not line up with holes drilled in hub. 3 of the 6 would thread in and the rotor was off center. Had to re-drill holes in rotor center it.
-Holes drilled in the rear hub for mounting the sprocket AND brake were not square. Had multiple bolts going in at an angle on both sides, had to re-drill and tap.
-Chain clearance: Chain rubs on both the bottom tube of the frame right after the tensioner as well as the rear-ward tube right below the gas tank. This is by far the most inconvenient in that the chain as is tracking straight as is but any lateral adjustment in the engine will cause the chain to be at an angle. The only way I can see to move the sprocket inward with the motor to gain more clearance is by taking ~ 1/4 inch off the right side wheel spacer and acquiring a new spacer 1/4 in longer for the left side. But this in turn will move the rotor outward leading to brake caliper mount relocation.
Again I purchased this kit in that it was complete and allegedly required little to no time working on fitment and acquisition of parts but instead
have run into the following above. Cool minibike and nice design but very poor quality control at $700. Would recommend to buy only the frame and handle remaining part acquisition yourself once the frame is received and you have the ability to measure what your actually working with.
This is the perfect little bike. I’m pretty sure you could throw this off a cliff and nothing would happen. This thing is so well made. It’s also the perfect size and I’m 6 feet tall. And with the 212 it has the power to go over anything. You get what you pay for and more.
This bike is very nicely built with quality materials
I priced other kits that were cheaper but in this case you get what you pay for
Other kits didn’t come with clutch, chain, chain guard, or even a disc brake and fuel tank
I am highly pleased with this kit and I recommend it over all the other kits on the market
I really do like go power sports, and there quality is usually amazing but that is not the case here. First off pictures are deceiving with size, the mini bike is very small and uncomfortable. It comes with everything you need but the frame is poorly designed. The chain constantly rubs on the frame and has destroyed my powder coat. I have made new holes and moved my motor and inch and it still rubs. I have poured too much money into a mini bike that does not work and is impractical. This kit is not worth the $700 plus a motor, I much rather buy a Coleman for half the price and have something complete I can work on!
Seen the lil Rascal Mini Bike Kit and called the store immediately to order 2 mini bike kits. Spoke with Evan over the phone who answered all my questions and emailed me an invoice with everything I needed. Product arrived quickly at my doorstep with no issues and with everything included. GoPowerSports definitely gained a lifetime customer. I've already been telling everyone about my awesome experience and would recommend anyone to invest on their products and services!
the clutch I was given wouldn't fit onto the engine which was advertised as being compatible with the bike (tillotson 212). On the motor, the axle had a notch sticking out to engage the clutch but only half of the clutch was notched to match the axle. Because of this I couldn't get the clutch on at all