Introducing the all new 225cc Tillotson Performance Engine package from GoPowerSports. This is not your run of the mill engine, this is a bored, stroked, and clearanced RACING engine designed for high RPM and high HP. If you have a mini bike, go-kart or drift trike and are wanting more power on the cheap, then look no further! This is the engine for you!
Engine produces 17+ HP, see dyno chart below
Engine Break Down:
- 72mm Tillotson Block (extra webbing, bracing, and thicker material is built into the casting producing a superior block to any other)
- Bore : 72mm / 2.835"
- Crank : 55mm / 2.165"
- 265 Lift Tillotson Racing Cam (wide power band, great for mini bikes and yard-karts, equipped with compression release)
- Billet Rod with bearings
- Forged, Lightweight Racing Piston
- Tillotson Race Head (Large Ports)
- 27mm Intake Valve
- 25mm Exhaust Valve
- 26lb Valve Springs
- Heavy Duty Retainers with Automotive style keepers
- 22mm AfterMarket Mikuni Carburetor kit (jetting and tuning will be close but some adjustment may be required)
- Tillotson Racing Coil
- ARC Billet Flywheel (standard fin length)
CAUTION!!!! This engine is not for young or inexperienced drivers. These engines are shipped with NO OIL. We recommend a high quality oil designed for splash oil systems such as Thor Oil or AmsOil 4T to provide better protection. Always keep 16 ounces of oil in the engine while in use. This is a performance RACE engine package, some assembly is required such as exhaust. *Block does not have tabs for mounting a fuel tank.
THIS PACKAGE DOES NOT COME WITH AN EXHAUST UNLESS YOU SELECT A HEADER PIPE FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU.
Break in required!
Premium gas or equivalent required.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love this engine... runs like a bat out of hell... very dependable and I would recommend this to anyone who wants to get away from the plain vanilla and go with the cherry with sprinkles. It ran great right out of the box and are super happy.. thanks Go Power Sports you guys rock!!!
The engine is on back order...I should receive it shortly.
This is an excellent bolt on engine. It has plenty of power. I put it on a MB200 and it is a BEAST!!
Amazing! tons of power, would be nice if it was paired up with a torque converter setup .