Introducing the all new Tillotson 225RS Long Block. A long block is considered the complete crank case (assembled) with a complete race ready head bolted to it. All you need after you buy this long block is a flywheel, coil, exhaust, and carburetor set up. This long block is already assembled with high quality parts, pre-clearanced, and the valve lash is set.
Long Block Break Down:
- 72mm Tillotson Block (extra webbing, bracing, and thicker material is built into the casting producing a superior block to any other)
- Bore : 72mm / 2.835"
- Crank : 55mm / 2.165"
- 265 Lift Tillotson Racing Cam (wide power band, great for mini bikes and yard-karts, equipped with compression release)
- Billet Rod with bearings
- Forged, Lightweight Racing Piston
- Tillotson Race Head (Large Ports)
- 27mm Intake Valve
- 25mm Exhaust Valve
- 26lb Valve Springs
- Heavy Duty Retainers with Automotive style keepers
CAUTION!!!! This long block is not for inexperienced builders/drivers. These engines are shipped with NO OIL. We recommend a high quality oil designed for splash oil systems such as Thor Oil or AmsOil 4T to provide better protection. Always keep 16 ounces of oil in the engine while in use. *Block does not have tabs for mounting a fuel tank.
break in will be required
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
225RS Tillotson Engine Long Block