Build your very own Go-Kart with the Vintage Go-Kart Roller Kit from GoPowerSports. This frame is remake of the iconic Manco American Express Go-Kart with a few modifications for comfortability and stability. This Roller Kit ships with the frame already welded together, you just need to bolt the rest of the Go-Kart together. Our How-To Videos and Sales Team will help you with any questions you may have. Engine and Clutch are sold separately. For a limited time, Free Shipping available on this kit!
The Vintage Go-Kart Roller Kit comes with:
- XL Go-Kart Frame (welded)
- 38" Axle
- 2- Spring Sets (Cups, Bolts, Springs)
- 2- Manco Spindles 10548/10549
- 2- 3/8 Tie Rods 11"
- 2- 3/8 Tie Rod Ends
- Mechanic Brake Caliper
- 6" Brake Disc
- HD Brake Cable
- HD Pedal Kit (Pedals, Springs, Hardware, Weldment)
- Throttle Cable 8252
- Steering Wheel & Cap
- Manco Single Seat
- Kill Switch 4419
- 4- 1/4" Keys
- 4- 1" Lock Collars
- 4- 2 Hole Flangettes
- 2- 1" Bearings
- 60 Tooth #420 Live Axle Sprocket
- 3' of #420 Chain with Master Link
- Complete Hardware Pack for the go-kart kit
- Your choice of (4) 145x70-6 Knobbies or (4) 13x500-6 Slick Tires
- 2- 6" Floaters Wheels
- 4- 5090 Bearings
- 2- 6" Live Axle Wheels
- Copy of the Go-Kart Alley Book
Some assembly required.
Overall Length of the Go-Kart - 68"
Length from Back Seat to Pedals - 40"
Shipping Crate Size - 30" Wide, 69" Long and 25" Tall.
Currently only shipping this kit to the contiguous Lower 48 US States. If you wish to see how much shipping would outside the contiguous lower 48 States, then contact us:
- Send an email to Sales@GoPowerSports.com and provide your shipping address. We will track down a quote and contact you back.
The not-so-small print:
Remember, Go-Kart Alley is fiction. Go-karts are real, both real fun and real dangerous. Our stunts are carried out by trained drivers on closed courses under the supervision of professional stunt coordinators. It is vitally important that anyone riding a go-kart wear the proper protective gear. The rider should wear, at a minimum, a full-face DOT-rated motorcycle helmet, gloves and a helmet supporting neck brace. These items and other safety equipment are not supplied with the kits but can be found through many online or retail sellers.