Lil Rascal Mini Bike by GoPowerSports
(Adult Signature required)
- Seat Height - 18" (to bottom of seat)
- Handlebar Height - 31"
- Engine mount to bottom of seat frame - 10 1/2"
- Wheelbase - 31.75"
- Engine Mount Pattern - 6.375" x 3.125" (This pattern will work with the following engines once the gas tank, air filter box, and stock exhaust are removed)
- 79cc Predator (Must use adapter plate that comes with the 79cc Predator)
- 196cc clones
- 212cc Tillotson / Predator
- 225cc Tillotson
- Lil Rascal Frame
- Lil Rascal Handle Bars
- Neck Bolt
- Neck Nut
- Neck Washers (3)
- Neck Bushings (2)
- Front Axle 12mm
- Front Axle Nut
- Front Axle Spacers (2)
- Mega Moto Front Wheel with 6201 bearings
- Front Tire (Option)
- Kill Switch
- Mega Moto Brake Kit (Lever & Cable)
- Mega Moto Red Caliper
- Mega Moto Red Caliper Mounting Bolts (2)
- Mega Moto Red Caliper Spacers (2)
- Mega Moto Throttle Kit (Grips and Housing)
- Mega Moto Throttle Cable
- Foot Grips Pair
- Mega Moto Rear Wheel with 6201 bearings
- Rear Tire (Option)
- Mega Moto Rear Axle
- Mega Moto Rear Axle Nut
- Mega Moto Rear Axle Spacers (2)
- Mega Moto Brake Disc 6 Hole
- #420 Sprocket - 54T
- #420-5' Chain
- Clutch - 1041GPS, 3/4" Bore Clutch running #420 Chain (Ideal for Tillotson/Predator/Clone 212 Engines)
- Mega Moto Rear Wheel Mounting Bolts (12)
- Coleman Chain Roller Assembly
- Coleman Chain Roller Nut & Bolt
- Coleman Chain Roller Washer
- Coleman Chain Roller Lock Washer
- Kick Stand Kit
- 8" Gas Tank - Black
- 8" Gas Tank Bracket (Kit only comes with rear mount bracket)
- 8" Gas Tank Bands (2)
- 8" Gas Tank Bracket Mount Bolts (2)
- 8" Gas Tank Bracket Mount Nuts (2)
- 8" Gas Tank Plastic 90 Barb Fitting
- Lil Rascal Seat OPTION
- Lil Rascal Seat Screws (3)
- GPS MB Chain Guard
- GPS MB Chain Guard Mount Bolts (3)
- Lil Rascal Front Tank Plate with hardware
- Engine Mount hardware
- Lil Rascal Front Plate Sticker
- Lil Rascal Pull Start Circle Sticker
- Lil Rascal Script Sticker
Use of our products (Mini-bikes, Go-karts and parts) may result in injuries and risks commonly associated with powersport-type activities. It is recommended that you wear proper safety equipment at all times, including but not limited to, Gloves, and a Helmet. By using this product, you voluntarily assume the risk of injuries, and further acknowledge that GoPowerSports, shall not be responsible for any injuries or damages resulting from use of this product. This product is not recommended for use on public roads or unsafe terrain. Be aware of all applicable laws which may govern the use of this product in public areas as this product is not to be used in such instances which may violate local laws and/or in public areas which may cause injuries or accidents to bystanders.
What's in the kit?
Proudly made in the USA. (Texas that is)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
51 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Hello this is Steve's son Lucien I'm the one who purchased the lil rascal. Im very satisfied with quality of the frame and hardware. We are still in the process of painting the frame top plate and chain guard. I plan on purchasing the electric start 212cc tillotson engine. I'm going to drill a hole in the top plate and putting a (Ignition Switch 5-Wire Yerf Dog / Carter) in it.
Absolutely love it! I would have like a better brake. Thanks
Amazing quality kit. Might be a cheaper option out there but this is well worth the money. I did have an issue with the caliper not locating correctly and I fired off an email. Super quick response and offered to send out parts to make it right. I believe, don't quote me, that the kit was missing some 1/4" spacers and a different rotor (and wheels) than in the pictures and Youtube videos which probably was the issue I had. Seemed the caliper was too high and only 2/3 of the pads would contact the rotor and the missing spacers. I just fabricated a new bracket for my needs and good to go. Not a deal-breaker for me as I am adding fenders, oil catch, etc. anyways and I have the tools. As I said the support was willing to make it right and right away which was much appreciated.
So cool everything there no problems .. very well packed shipped out really fast ..great staff.. can't wait to order more stuff...
First week one of my welds already snapped wasent what I was expecting for $800
Used to get a mini bike from Kmart for $100 ridiculous.
You may have to slightly modify a part or two. Or run to the hardware store to pick up some nuts or bolts. Overall its a good product. Didnt have any luck when trying to get someone on the phone for technical support so email is your best bet.
I was super excited to build one of these kits
And I don’t usually voice my opinion on products but I’m a little let down. I must say this kit does come with everything you’ll need but after paying $200 dollars in freight to get mine to Alaska I feel like I got sent a lemon. The frame has small cracks where the tube was pressed to form the mounting for the rear axle and the front forks won’t fit over the brass bushings to put the neck bolt in. (No it’s not the paint) there’s at least a 16th of an inch of metal that has to be ground down to assemble when you’re talking 1/4 steel there’s no just making it squish. It’s a cool kit glad to have it but fit and finish on my particular kit isn’t ideal. I’ll make it work but At the end of the day after freight, the kit, paint, and a 160 Honda motor I’m into a mini bike $1500 dollars that needs some minor welding/altering to be right.
the size is perfect to rip fast brakes make easy