The TrailMaster Blazer 200 is the perfect family go-kart. This stylish go kart is made of heavy duty framing that net weighs 500 lbs and has a max capacity of 661 lbs! Power comes from a 4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled 168.9cc, 11.1hp GY6 technology engine mated to an automatic CVT clutch for a 43 mph top speed and excellent low-end torque. There's enough horsepower to haul light loads on the rear utility rack or to pull light-duty trailers with the included ball hitch.
Driving is effortless and fun with rack-and-pinion steering, convenient reverse shifting, easily reachable, dash-mounted controls and dual sport bucket seats with 5 point harnesses. The gas pedal to seat back is adjustable from 34” to 39”, fitting a driver up to 5’8” in height. Front seat to rear seat distance is 28”, fitting a passenger up to 6’2” in height.
TrailMaster Blazer 200 Features:
- Stylish design
- Five-point safety seatbelt
- Electric start with kill switch
- Fully automatic with reverse, high performance GY6 engine with internal reverse set up
- Adjustable steering wheel
- Large tires with 20X7-8 in the front and 21X10-10 in the back, steel wheel
- Individual sporting seats
- Polished stainless steel muffler
- High-low beam head light
- Bikini sunshade top
- Adjustable driver seat: pedal to seat back adjustable from 41" to 46"
- Adjustable heavy duty front and rear shock absorber
- Central rear view mirror
- Rack and pinion steering wheel
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brake
- 4-point rear swing arm
- Parking brake
- 4-wheel stylish fenders
- Trailer hitch
- Large rear utility rack
- Large gas tank
TrailMaster Blazer 200 Specifications:
- EPA certificated
- Engine type: 4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 168.9cc
- Max HP: 11.1hp/8000rpm
- Max torque: 8.1 lb ft/6000rpm
- Bore x stroke: 2.4x2.28 inches
- Climbing ability: 12 degrees
- Ignition: C.D.I
- Starting system: Electric
- Battery: 12V 10Ah
- Carburetor brand: Deli (Vacuum film)
- Engine oil: SAE 15W-40
- Clutch: Automatic CTV with reverse
- Driveline / Driving wheel: Chain / Dual wheel drive
- Suspension F / R: Double A-arm / swing-arm
- Brakes, F / R: Both hydraulic brakes, Disc
- Tires F / R: 20x7-8 / 21x10-10
- Wheel: Steel
- Fuel capacity: 2.25 gal
- Weight, G.W. / N.W.: 573 / 485 lbs
- Max load: 500 lbs
- Wheelbase: 59 inches
- OA L x W x H: 85x53.1x57.5 inches
- Height to seat: 13.8 inches
- Min ground clearance: 6.7”
- Pedal to seat back distance: 41” to 46”
Things To Know:
- Final assembly and maintenance does require some basic mechanical knowledge. Before purchasing it is wise to consider your abilities to perform the needed maintenance and repairs that will be required.
- If you choose "Mostly Assembled", your go-kart will arrive mostly assembled. You will be responsible for assembling the roll cage, attaching the steering wheel, and hooking up the battery.
- *TrailMaster Go Karts only ship to the lower 48 states. Go-Kart must be for Private Land use only if shipping to California. These units are not CARB/EPA Compliant.
- Warranty. Yes, most karts come with a limited warranty against manufacture defects. These are defects from the manufacturer not due to accidents, abuse or lack of maintenance. Go-karts come with a parts only warranty (there is no labor warranty).
- These Go Kart kits may come with some scratches that are beyond our control. If you received damaged parts or parts missing, please email our sales department with photos so we can asses the situation.
- There are no returns on this unit.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for your unit to ship.