Introducing the Hurricane 200X Minibike from TrailMaster - a real game-changer in the market! If you're looking for a minibike that's reliable, high-performing, and stylish, then look no further than the Hurricane 200X. This minibike is an upgraded version of the TrailMaster MB200 Minibike, which has been a crowd favorite for years. With the same sturdy frame but loaded with more features, the Hurricane 200X is a force to be reckoned with.
One of the best things about this minibike is its hydraulic front and rear brakes, which provide superior stopping power and give you complete control over your ride. You'll feel confident taking on any terrain with the upgraded, aggressive-style tires, which are designed to help you climb over anything in your way. And let's not forget about the sleek design of the Hurricane 200X - it's sure to turn heads as you blow past the competition.
Overall, the Hurricane 200X is a minibike that's built to last and perform. Whether you're an experienced rider or just starting out, this minibike will exceed your expectations and take your riding experience to the next level. So why wait? Get your hands on the Hurricane 200X today and experience the thrill of the ride like never before!
TrailMaster Hurricane 200X Minibike Main Features:
- Powerful 196cc OHV Engine
- Front and Rear Hydraulic Brakes
- Front and Rear Suspension
- Torque Converter
- Big 19" Off-Road Tires
- Wide, Comfortable Seat
Hurricane 200X Specs:
- Engine Displacement 196cc
- Starting: Recoil Cord
- Spark Plug Type: Torch - F7RTC
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Ignition Type T.C.I
- Cylinder head config.: OHV
- Number of Cylinder: Single
- Combustion Cycle: 4-stroke
- Bore and Stroke: 68 x 54mm
- Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
- Rated Power 3.8kw @ 3600rpm
- Rated Torque 10Nm @ 2500rpm
- Top Speed 25-35mph
- Lights: Front Headlight Continuously on
- Drive System Type: Chain Drive
- Transmission : CVT
- 46T Rear Sprocket
- Suspension: Front Hydraulic shock; Rear Shock;
- Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- Front Tire Size AT19x7-8: Rear Tire Size AT19x7-8
- Gas Tank Capacity 1 Gal
- Fuel type: Unleaded 87 octane or higher
- Oil Capacity .53qt. (.5L); Oil Type SAE 10W-40
Dimensions and Weights:
- Crate size: 60" X 18" X 30"
- LXWXH: 66.14" X 31.5" X 38.58" (1680mmX800mmX980mm)
- Wheelbase 45.28in. (1150mm)
- Vehicle Wt. 167.5lbs
- Gross Wt.: 200lbs
- Weight Cap. 200lbs
- Ground Clearance 6.7in (170mm)
Replacement Parts for the Hurricane 200X:
- Replacement Wheel Bearings: 6202-2R
- Replacement Jackshaft Bearings: 6004
- Replacement TAV Belt: 725
- Replacement Front Break Pads
- Replacement Rear Break Pads
Things to Know:
- Shipping is only available to Contiguous Lower 48 States. California residents may only purchase these units for Private Property Use Only and will not be eligible for licensing. These minibikes are not CARB/EPA Compliant.
- Average shipping lead times are a week to a week and a half. There is no expedited shipping available for this mini bike.
- These Minibike kits may come with some scratches that are beyond our control. If you received damaged parts or parts missing, please email our sales department with photos so we can asses the situation.
- Warranty: Yes, most karts come with a limited warranty against manufacture defects. These are defects from the manufacturer not due to accidents, abuse or lack of maintenance. Minibike come with a parts only warranty (no labor warranty).
- Assembly is required. Final assembly and maintenance does require some basic mechanical knowledge. Before purchasing, it is wise to consider your abilities to perform the needed maintenance and repairs that will be required.
- There are no returns on this minibike.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for your unit to ship.
70 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Are the fenders plastic or metal?
For a minibike extremely fun and having the front/rear brakes are great. However, the first ride the throttle clamp broke, the front left brake clamp broke, and the pull starts broke. Be wary this is a very VERY Chinese quality bike but regardless it's fun as heck.
Ordered this on Friday and it showed up in excellent condition on Wednesday. Overall great product that me and my son love to ride.
Bought this with a stage 1 kit. Had items shipped to my house in a week. 5 business days. Assembled bike with ease and installed upgrades same day in less than two hours. Ordered carb jet kit off amazon and ohv air filter. Bike runs smooth, could pull wheelies and hits top speed of 37.2 mph.
Why do they make these things so slow but so expensive???
Just bought 1 a week ago. Not only did it come in perfect condition, the timing in which it shipped was impeccable(5days). Had to adjust the idle speed slightly. But other than that, beautiful machine. Thanks go power team!
If you get the Super Stage 1 Performance Kit you will also need to buy a carb that has a adjustment for air/fuel and also the .039jet
Had the minibike for about 3 weeks now. Was hard to start, turned out the spark plug wasn't gapped properly. I normally ride a Honda CB 500X, but this bike is for an entirely different purpose and it's a fun bike to ride. Oddly, engine parts and a service manual are a mystery, they don't seem to exist. Reviews I've read are all about changing the engine out with a Predator or Tillotson engine or up grading with this or that performance kit or sprocket. The bike is loud, it clanks, it's a comfortable ride and goes fast enough to enjoy the scenery. Just like any other motorcycle you better like tinkering to own it.
What is the weight limit for the driver, can it hold someone about 210 lbs and still have a good speed?
Really having fun with the Hurricane I bought from you guys a couple of months ago. :) Already did a bunch of upgrades & modifications to it.