Are you interested in building your own off-road minibike? Look no further than the Mega Moto 212 complete kit. This all-in-one package comes with everything you need to get started and hit the open road in no time. The Mega Moto 212 frame is built to last, featuring sturdy construction and advanced front suspension for superior handling. The wide seat ensures a comfortable ride for riders of all sizes. Additionally, the Tillotson 212 Engine is the perfect choice for completing your ride. The complete kit also includes a Mega Moto 212 Performance Kit, which adds an impressive 2-3 Horse Power. Finally, the 30 Series Torque Converter ensures that this Mega Moto 212 Minibike will take you anywhere you want to go. Don't wait – order your kit today and start exploring the great outdoors!
- Front Suspension
- Front & Rear Hydraulic Brakes
- Up to 9+ HP Tillotson Engine with Stage 1 Kit
- Torque Converter
- Tall 19" Offroad Tires
- Back Rack For Long Trip Storage
Mega Moto 212 Minibike Kit Includes:
- Mega Moto 212 Frame
- Tillotson 212EE Electric Start Engine
- Mega Moto Stage 1 Performance Kit Black
- 1" Muffler
- Tillotson Break-In Oil
- Tillotson Synthetic 4-Stroke Performance Oil
- Mega Moto 212 Battery Box Kit
- Mega Moto 212 Rear Swing Arm Kit
- Replacement Belt: 203590
- Replacement Jackshaft Bearing: 6003
- This is a kit, assembly is required. Check out our install video to see what tools are needed along with step by step instructions.
- To use the electric start function on the Tillotson 212EE Electric Start Engine, you would need to attach a battery and battery box to your frame along with other modification. Please view the "How-To Video" for instructions on running the headlight.
- 90 Day Engine Warranty, Box Stock
- Parts Warranty on shipping damage (contact us on replacement parts)
- Intended for Adult use only
- We are not responsible for scratches or dents in frame, this is out of our control, but we will replace any missing parts upon arrival.
- These frame kits do not come with a M.S.O. or Title.
- Only available in lower 48 states due to size and condition of box.
- This kit is not available for 2 Day Shipping. If selected, we will send a refund for the shipping cost.
24 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a good kit. I themed it after the video game Borderlands. I put a Mikuni flat slide on it. You should sell a kit to connect it like I have.
Wow! I can’t relate how much better than a Coleman this is! It came with everything, went together easily, and is the fastest bike under four foot tall! Sturdy, substantial, powerful. Did I mention this thing is fast? I hit 50mph with phone GPS on the first ride out of the driveway! It just keeps on pulling! It even sounds like it’s angry! My 5 other mini bikes purr, this one ROARS! A true Dad’s Bike! I can catch all the other kids if I need to. Thank you, Jason and Go Power Sports! I’m the fastest and coolest dad on the block! Buy this. You can do it. I’m a carpenter, not a mechanic and it went awesome! Don’t wait, it’s easy. You can build it!
Initially I thought this could be overwhelming but it was far from it. I watched Taylor's video a couple times before assembly and let that guide me through the entire process. What a blast!!! I felt comfortable I had the tools, the basic understanding of how this operates and I learned a ton through the entire process. Granted I ran into the same issue as others with the bolt for the crankshaft but a trip to an auto parts store for a 5/16-24 x 1 1/2" and I resolved that easily, be sure to pick up ball bearing grease and blue lock tite while you're there and you'll be set. I ran into a minor snag, called GPS and they walked me through the fix so that is a great resource. There are plenty of videos on the web that help with the Stage 1 install, harness wiring and if while you're ordering this go ahead and grab the battery box kit if it's in stock, it's a sick addition. Can't say enough about this bike and the project of assembling it. If you're hesitating, don't just go for it and you likely won't regret it. I'll probably end up snagging another one.
fun putting together, great frame, wheels, brakes. wiring diagram would have been nice. light switch ,ugh. put 3 position switch in headlite bezzal, now have bright and dim light
This is a great kit. Not quite got it together yet. The problem is it took a beating getting here brackets were bent. And bags of parts open. Bolts kit not marked well. And directions are bad and don’t match what Kit I got. But one that was mostly together. So using your video on YouTube. That is start and stop and try to find the right bolts for each part I install. If you want to send me another one in a week or two I will tell you the out come of the complete build. I’m going to make it electric start eventually. Thanks for asking!
The only complains I’m gonna make is if you have a complete kit there should not be any bolts you should have to buy extra to install anything and the instructions could be better the instruction book is not for a complete kit it’s for a mini bike in a crate that is mostly assembled
Very well made kit. The kit needs bolts to install the dual coils . It also needs a longer bolt for the clutch install. I’m waiting for the battery box to be made available. Good response from support staff ( email and phone ) .
The bike itself is very heavy duty, the stage 1 kit for the tillotson 212 is very easy to install and the engine itself is easy to install on the bike. My only gripes are the lack of labeling on the hardware bags and very vague instructions. There was missing hardware that I had to replace as well. Other than that, it is a very good bike!
Havent finished putting it together yet but so far it has been very nice from instructions to the parts
Mega Moto 212 Complete Minibike Kit