Are you searching for an exciting project to do with your kids? Check out the Maverick 98 Minibike Kit! This one-of-a-kind kit includes all the necessary components to construct your own minibike, complete with a mighty 98cc engine. Not only is it an excellent opportunity to connect with your children, but it's also an absolute blast to ride once it's fully assembled. At the unbeatable price of only $484 with Free Shipping and a limited production run of just 400 units, this kit will sell out quickly. Don't delay - place your order today and prepare for some serious minibike thrills!
Maverick 98 Minibike Kit Features:
- Easy to assemble Minibike Kit
- 98cc Gas Engine
- Raw Steel frame, ready for customization (front forks may arrive painted black)
- Great minibike for kids or beginners, but still able to pull adults around
- Kit build instructional video and written Walk Through
Maverick 98 Minibike Kit Includes:
- Maverick Raw Steel Frame & Handlebars
- 145x70-6 V-Tread Tires
- 98cc Gasoline Engine
- #35 Clutch and Chain
- Throttle Assembly
- Brake Assembly
- Kill Switch
- Mounting Hardware
Things To Know:
- Tools and assembly are required.
- Frame and Forks do not come painted, these are bare mild steel ready for your paint job or powder coat.
- It is recommended to mock up all parts on frame before painting to ensure everything lines up. Sometimes you may need to make some minor adjustments or re-drill some holes, so it is best to make modifications before painting.
- Adult Signature is required.
- Free Shipping only to Contiguous 48 States. If outside this area, please contact us for shipping quote.
Use of our products (Mini-bikes, Go-karts and parts) may result in injuries and risks commonly associated with powersport-type activities. It is recommended that you wear proper safety equipment at all times, including but not limited to, Gloves, and a Helmet. By using this product, you voluntarily assume the risk of injuries, and further acknowledge that GoPowerSports, shall not be responsible for any injuries or damages resulting from use of this product. This product is not recommended for use on public roads or unsafe terrain. Be aware of all applicable laws which may govern the use of this product in public areas as this product is not to be used in such instances which may violate local laws and/or in public areas which may cause injuries or accidents to bystanders.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a nice, old school looking bike. Perfect entry level or for a kid. I did have a few issues with some of the hardware and the front axle bolt was way too long but that’s easy enough to deal with.